- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Didier Drogba at the double as Ivory Coast win abandoned match 2-0 at Senegal
Senegal 0 – Ivory Coast 2 Abandoned (Africa Cup of Nations play-off, second leg, October 13, 2012) (Agg. 2-6) After Senegal had dominated the first-half without scoring, Didier Drogba all but secured Ivory Coast’s progression to the Africa Cup of Nations, scoring a fine low free-kick, in the second half. A Didier Drogba penalty ended the tie for Senegal and the home fans then managed to halt the match with fireworks and the players were forced to all head to the centre circle before the match was officially abandoned.
Watch the full match on the video below.
- Updated: October 13, 2012