Didier Drogba at the double as Ivory Coast win abandoned match 2-0 at Senegal
- October 13, 2012
Senegal 0 – Ivory Coast 2 Abandoned (Africa Cup of Nations play-off, second leg, October 13, 2012) (Agg. 2-6) After Senegal had dominated the first-half without scoring, Didier Drogba all but secured Ivory Coast’s progression to the Africa Cup of Nations, scoring a fine low free-kick, in the second half. A Didier Drogba penalty ended the tie for Senegal and the home fans then managed to halt the match with fireworks and the players were forced to all head to the centre circle before the match was officially abandoned.
Watch the full match on the video below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...