Didier Drogba at the double as Ivory Coast win abandoned match 2-0 at Senegal
- October 13, 2012
Senegal 0 – Ivory Coast 2 Abandoned (Africa Cup of Nations play-off, second leg, October 13, 2012) (Agg. 2-6) After Senegal had dominated the first-half without scoring, Didier Drogba all but secured Ivory Coast’s progression to the Africa Cup of Nations, scoring a fine low free-kick, in the second half. A Didier Drogba penalty ended the tie for Senegal and the home fans then managed to halt the match with fireworks and the players were forced to all head to the centre circle before the match was officially abandoned.
Watch the full match on the video below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi