Valencia’s Seydou Keita scored the fastest goal in La Liga history after 7.6 seconds v Almeria [GIF]
- March 28, 2014
The fastest goal in the history of the Spanish top flight was scored on Thursday night as Valencia drew 2-2 with Almeria.
Valencia took the lead after just 7.6 seconds thanks to Seydou Keita.
In an incident reminiscent of San Marino’s famous goal against England back in 1993, Almeria worked the ball backwards directly from kick-off only to see an under-hit pass to their goalie get intercepted by Keita and the Mali international made no mistake when presented with an earlier chance to find the target.
Watch a GIF of Seydou Keita’s goal for Valencia v Almeria after 7.6 seconds below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...