Valencia’s Seydou Keita scored the fastest goal in La Liga history after 7.6 seconds v Almeria [GIF]
- March 28, 2014
The fastest goal in the history of the Spanish top flight was scored on Thursday night as Valencia drew 2-2 with Almeria.
Valencia took the lead after just 7.6 seconds thanks to Seydou Keita.
In an incident reminiscent of San Marino’s famous goal against England back in 1993, Almeria worked the ball backwards directly from kick-off only to see an under-hit pass to their goalie get intercepted by Keita and the Mali international made no mistake when presented with an earlier chance to find the target.
Watch a GIF of Seydou Keita’s goal for Valencia v Almeria after 7.6 seconds below.
- Fastest Goal of Copa Libertadores 2014 – 54s – Javier Toledo (Peñarol) v Sa...
- Vasco’s Reginaldo scores after six seconds (!) against Duque de Caxias [Video]
- Nuremberg’s Kiyotake Scores Stunner 10 Seconds into Second Half v Eintracht Braun...
- Milos Jojic scores with 1st touch for Borussia Dortmund, 12 seconds after coming on as ...
- BOOM! The quickest goal in New Zealand soccer history is scored after 3.8 seconds [Video]
- The Top 10 Fastest Bundesliga Goals of All-Time
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi