Valencia’s Seydou Keita scored the fastest goal in La Liga history after 7.6 seconds v Almeria [GIF]
The fastest goal in the history of the Spanish top flight was scored on Thursday night as Valencia drew 2-2 with Almeria.
Valencia took the lead after just 7.6 seconds thanks to Seydou Keita.
In an incident reminiscent of San Marino’s famous goal against England back in 1993, Almeria worked the ball backwards directly from kick-off only to see an under-hit pass to their goalie get intercepted by Keita and the Mali international made no mistake when presented with an earlier chance to find the target.
Watch a GIF of Seydou Keita’s goal for Valencia v Almeria after 7.6 seconds below.
- Fastest Goal of Copa Libertadores 2014 – 54s – Javier Toledo (Peñarol) v Sa...
- Vasco’s Reginaldo scores after six seconds (!) against Duque de Caxias [Video]
- Nuremberg’s Kiyotake Scores Stunner 10 Seconds into Second Half v Eintracht Braun...
- Milos Jojic scores with 1st touch for Borussia Dortmund, 12 seconds after coming on as ...
- Valencia fans sing for coach Nuno to quit the Mestalla in the draw with Betis (Video)
- Fernando Cano scores outrageous backheel golazo for Valencia Mestalla in 2-0 win (Video)
- Valencia unveil new signing Aymen Abdennour after £22 million move (Video)
- Done Deal: Man City sign Nicolas Otamendi from Valencia