- Barriga (Santiago Wanderers) should hang his head in shame after this horror own goal [Video]
- Lithuanian futsal player Ervins Krainis scores fantastic overhead kick [Video]
- Arsenal players get followed around by Christmas carolers singing football chants in brilliant BT advert
- Louis van Gaal: Sir Alex Ferguson said winning was enough but it’s not, performances matter [Video]
- Barcelona celebrate Eric Abidal’s finest moments at the club in tribute video
Worst selfie ever? AC Milan’s Kevin Constant looks a fool with his mustache, bow-tie & no shirt combo [Picture]
Form is temporary, Shit is Constant.
— Hashim ³¹ (@Hashim0307) November 27, 2013
AC Milan may have won 3-0 at Celtic in the Champions League this week, however all is not well for the Rossoneri.
The San Siro giants have slumped into the bottom half of the Serie A table after winning just three of their opening 13 league fixtures, and by all reports coach Massimiliano Allegri’s position under intense scrutiny.
On the playing side of matters, AC Milan fans have pinpointed Guinean international Kevin Constant for particular criticism after the below-par midfielder tweeted pictures at a nightclub last Friday night when supporters believed the player should be resting up before last weekend’s Serie A game against Genoa.
Constant was abused so badly by AC Milan fans in recent days that the footballer closed his Twitter account, yet the hasn’t stopped a brand new picture of possibly the worst selfie in history coming out online feature the Rossoneri flop.
Sporting a thin mustache and wearing a bow-tie, no shirt, and showing his underwear, Kevin Constant may have supplied the worst selfie picture of all-time.
Enjoy the horror image below.
- Updated: November 28, 2013