Worst selfie ever? AC Milan’s Kevin Constant looks a fool with his mustache, bow-tie & no shirt combo [Picture]
- November 28, 2013
Form is temporary, Shit is Constant.
— Hashim ³¹ (@Hashim0307) November 27, 2013
AC Milan may have won 3-0 at Celtic in the Champions League this week, however all is not well for the Rossoneri.
The San Siro giants have slumped into the bottom half of the Serie A table after winning just three of their opening 13 league fixtures, and by all reports coach Massimiliano Allegri’s position under intense scrutiny.
On the playing side of matters, AC Milan fans have pinpointed Guinean international Kevin Constant for particular criticism after the below-par midfielder tweeted pictures at a nightclub last Friday night when supporters believed the player should be resting up before last weekend’s Serie A game against Genoa.
Constant was abused so badly by AC Milan fans in recent days that the footballer closed his Twitter account, yet the hasn’t stopped a brand new picture of possibly the worst selfie in history coming out online feature the Rossoneri flop.
Sporting a thin mustache and wearing a bow-tie, no shirt, and showing his underwear, Kevin Constant may have supplied the worst selfie picture of all-time.
Enjoy the horror image below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...