- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Reds set up Chelsea semifinal as Sterling shines [Official highlights]
- Incredible Barcelona-esque tiki taka football produced by Thailand against Malaysia [Video]
- Due to Modric’s stem cell treatment & Arsenal’s interest, Lucas Silva might not go to Real Madrid [Marca]
- Adam Lallana’s impressive individual highlights from Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Bournemouth [Video]
- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
The best tweets after the Daily Mail airbrush out Chris Ramsey from the Tottenham salute picture
Did the Daily Mail think nobody would notice?
Many eagle-eyed newspaper readers were quick to realise that the Daily Mail had doctored a picture on their backpage splash on Tuesday.
As everyone must now have seen, Emmanuel Adebayor celebrated scoring against Sunderland by running over to sidelines where he saluted manager Tim Sherwood and assistant Chris Ramsey.
For some unknown reason, the Daily Mail used photoshop on that picture in order to airbrush out Chris Ramsey off their backpage.
The picture has since cause plenty of chatter on social networks, and the best tweets on the Daily Mail’s decision to remove Tottenham’s assistant coach are below.
I hate the Mail, but they've removed Ramsey to drive home the Sherwood-Adebayor link, that's all. I doubt it's racist (this time). Still bad
— Huw Davies (@thehuwdavies) April 8, 2014
The Daily Mail erased Chris Ramsey out of a photo. I'd probably request to be taken out. Imagine being in the same picture as Sherwood.
— Jonny Walczak (@Jonnywol_) April 8, 2014
To be fair to the Mail, Chris Ramsey’s salute is a bit slapdash.
— Nick Harris (@nicksharris) April 8, 2014
Two days after the only black manager in the league is fired, the Daily Mail photoshop Chris Ramsey out of a picture. pic.twitter.com/6qkxdOQJKW
— Pete Duncan (@pd8258) April 8, 2014
— Nick Miller (@NickMiller79) April 8, 2014
- Updated: April 8, 2014