- Man United players sign the head of a brave girl suffering from leukaemia after she lost her hair
- Park Ji-Sung given hero’s reception at PSV before crowd accidentally set banner on fire [Videos]
- The Wealdstone Raider thanks Rio Ferdinand and Piers Morgan for their support [Video]
- Crazy! Alexandre Meier scores two goals in last minute to rescue point for Frankfurt in 4-4 draw! [Video]
- Cheeky! Porta [Independiente] knocks the ball past keeper, stops it on the line and backheels it in [Video]
Sunderland & USMNT’s Jozy Altidore stars in scary Adidas World Cup ad: ‘Train Hungry’ [Video]
Sunderland’s Jozy Altidore made Jurgen Klinsmann’s World Cup squad yesterday, and the burly striker stars in an intense Adidas ad showing his tournament preparation.
Showing Jozy training on the pitch and at the gym alone, the ad is set to some frankly frightening background music, as well as a sinister voiceover (Saw Jigsaw anybody?), meant to be Jozy’s message minder, telling all callers that he’ll return their calls, ‘when there’s nothing left’.
Just as well Landon Donovan hadn’t made one of these ads.
- Updated: May 23, 2014