Monaco’s Falcao has ruptured his ACL and will be out for 6 months, Colombian misses the World Cup
Less than 24 hours after it happened the worst case scenario has been confirmed: Radamel Falcao is out of the 2014 World Cup.
Monaco’s superstar Colombian striker was on the receiving end of a nasty foul at Monts in the cup on Wednesday night, and following scans and tests on Thursday it has been confirmed that the striker has ruptured his ACL and will be out for six months.
Aside from Colombia, the news is a terrible blow to Monaco’s slim chances of pegging PSG to the Ligue 1 title. Monaco currently trail the Parisians by five points.
At 27-years-old, Falcao may yet be able to feature at the 2018 World Cup in Russia should Colombia qualify.
Watch Live Stream
- AS Monaco name their price for Manchester United target Fabinho [Sun]August 26, 2016
- Footballer’s wife drops social media hint a move to Man United may be happening [Instagram]August 24, 2016
- Monaco defender Djibril Sidibe reveals he rejected a move to Arsenal [France Football]August 23, 2016
- Monaco v PSG: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-08-28August 21, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao continues his excellent pre-season (Official Videos)July 14, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scores on his return in a friendly (Official Video)July 2, 2016
- Chelsea confirm three departures, including Alexandre PatoJuly 1, 2016