- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’
- Liverpool offer £135k annual salary to 15-year-old Roma attacker dubbed ‘the new Ibrahimovic’ [Standard]
- Man United target Diego Godin says he’d like to stay with Atletico for ‘many years’ [Mirror]
- Arsenal players spread Christmas cheer around to children in hospital [Video]
- El Tigre is no longer king of the jungle [@BabboPieta Feature]
Arsenal’s Mikel Arteta had front tooth knocked out by Hull’s Shane Long, smiles through the pain
Mikel Arteta was certainly in the wars as Arsenal steamed 2-0 in front by half time at Hull.
The Spanish midfielder got a boot to the neck from Tom Huddlestone and was later seen losing a tooth after colliding with Shane Long.
The cameras caught Arteta’s tooth flying into the air but his perfectly gelled hair would not be moved.
After a quick trip the the physio, the Arsenal man continued, as the the pic above shows, he was able to smile through the pain barrier, probably because he hadn’t seen his reflection yet.
- Updated: April 20, 2014