Arsenal’s Mikel Arteta had front tooth knocked out by Hull’s Shane Long, smiles through the pain
- April 20, 2014
Mikel Arteta was certainly in the wars as Arsenal steamed 2-0 in front by half time at Hull.
The Spanish midfielder got a boot to the neck from Tom Huddlestone and was later seen losing a tooth after colliding with Shane Long.
The cameras caught Arteta’s tooth flying into the air but his perfectly gelled hair would not be moved.
After a quick trip the the physio, the Arsenal man continued, as the the pic above shows, he was able to smile through the pain barrier, probably because he hadn’t seen his reflection yet.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi