Arsenal’s Mikel Arteta had front tooth knocked out by Hull’s Shane Long, smiles through the pain
- April 20, 2014
Mikel Arteta was certainly in the wars as Arsenal steamed 2-0 in front by half time at Hull.
The Spanish midfielder got a boot to the neck from Tom Huddlestone and was later seen losing a tooth after colliding with Shane Long.
The cameras caught Arteta’s tooth flying into the air but his perfectly gelled hair would not be moved.
After a quick trip the the physio, the Arsenal man continued, as the the pic above shows, he was able to smile through the pain barrier, probably because he hadn’t seen his reflection yet.
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...