- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Mauricio Pochettino is only getting £30m to spend at Tottenham this summer [The Times]
- Updated: May 27, 2014
With every report, Mauricio Pochettino’s transfer kitty this summer at Spurs continues to shrink.
After the big announcement on Tuesday that Tottenham had agreed a five year contract with the former Southampton manager, attention immediately start to focus on who will be coming into White Hart Lane this summer.
Adam Lallana, a target for Liverpool, is now a hot favourite to move with his 2013-14 manager, however Tottenham fans will be concerned with the size of the war chest being made available to the Argentine.
While the Telegraph said Pochettino would have £50m to spend at Tottenham this summer, The Times shave that figure down to just £30m. Saying that, The Times recognise more funds may become available through sales.
Last summer Tottenham spent over £100m in the transfer market.
Mauricio Pochettino will be handed around £30 million plus money from player sales after he signed a five-year contract to take charge of Tottenham Hotspur last night.
The North London club are willing to accept a reduced transfer fee for Roberto Soldado.
Southampton will receive £2 million in compensation following Pochettino’s resignation after less than 18 months at the south coast club.