Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s biggest clubs
- July 15, 2014
If you had any doubts about Manchester United’s new 750 million pound 10-year-deal with Adidas, the graphic above illustrates it rather well!
Quite simply, Manchester United have agreed the biggest kit deal in football history and have blown away pretty much every other big side in Europe.
In Euros, as the graphic is above, it blows away Real Madrid’s current deal with Adidas and dwarfs what the likes of Arsenal and Barcelona are earning.
This suggests that some of the other teams will also negotiate bigger deals themselves but this gives Manchester United a clear advantage in the transfer market.
Forget the fact Manchester United will not play European football next season!
A collection of other graphics and Tweets on the Adidas deal are below.
#mufc‘s £70m-a-year kit deal with adidas alone will earn as much as every ticket sold nxt season by the PL’s eight ‘smallest’ clubs combined
— sportingintelligence (@sportingintel) July 14, 2014
Man United will be earning at least £122m a year from their kits from 2015-16 … £75m from Adidas & £47m from Chevrolet
— Rob Harris (@RobHarris) July 14, 2014
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Adidas Instagram video of Germany’s best moments at World Cup 2014
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...