- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Liverpool fans (and Brendan Rodgers) slate referee Lee Mason following 2-1 loss to Man City [Tweets]
- Updated: December 26, 2013
It is fair to say Lee Mason had a pretty bad day, refereeing a top of the table clash between Man City and Liverpool.
City ran out 2-1 winners and Liverpool directed their anger towards Lee Mason after some questionable decisions.
Raheem Sterling was given offside, when he was very clearly onside, and Luis Suarez could well have been awarded a last minute penalty for shaving his shirt pulled.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers questioned the appointment of a referee from Greater Manchester, effectively saying that the referee was biased.
A fine is likely to be coming Rodgers way.
Brendan Rodgers says match officials were "horrendous". Expresses surprise that "a referee from Greater Manchester" (Bolton) was in charge
— Oliver Kay (@OliverKayTimes) December 26, 2013
Rodgers went in hard on Lee Mason and he'll probably get a fine but the decisions were dreadful. At this level it shouldn't happen.
— MrBoywunder (@MrBoywunder) December 26, 2013
I don't want to sound harsh, but Lee Mason deserves to be scalped, skinned, and drowned in a swimming pool filled with salt.
— Si (@PhantomGoal) December 26, 2013
Lee Mason would look better in blue tonight. His perfomance for the shirt he was wearing was shameful.
— Artur Petrosyan (@arturpetrosyan) December 26, 2013
Lee Mason, the guy who refereed the City vs Liverpool match, needs to take a long hard look at himself. Inept decision after inept decision
— Zachary (@JakeDrant) December 26, 2013
Lee mason still pissed from Christmas Day, terrible refereeing!!! #leemason
— Wayne Lindsay (@wplindsay) December 26, 2013
Wrong result,enjoyed the game,Lee Mason had a Western Super Nightmare
— mick quinn (@mickquinn1089) December 26, 2013