Leaked! England’s Nike home shirt for the 2014 World Cup [Picture]
England’s brand new Nike 2014 World Cup home jersey has been leaked online.
Brazilian media giants Globoesporte were the first to unveil an image of the new England kit over the weekend, and the all-white number is likely to go down well with Three Lions fans.
With a v-neck collar, a blue Nike swoosh logo, white pin-stripes down the middle of the shirt and plenty of air vents on both sides, the new England kit is smart and neat if not too eye-catching.
So, do you like?
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy [Video]November 14, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8, 2014