Leaked! England’s Nike home shirt for the 2014 World Cup [Picture]
England’s brand new Nike 2014 World Cup home jersey has been leaked online.
Brazilian media giants Globoesporte were the first to unveil an image of the new England kit over the weekend, and the all-white number is likely to go down well with Three Lions fans.
With a v-neck collar, a blue Nike swoosh logo, white pin-stripes down the middle of the shirt and plenty of air vents on both sides, the new England kit is smart and neat if not too eye-catching.
So, do you like?
Watch Live Stream
- Joey Barton takes aim at Sam Allardyce, claims he would be a better England boss [Quotes]September 20, 2016
- Twitter goes nuts for Man United’s Marcus Rashford following hat-trick for England U21s [Best Tweets]September 6, 2016
- Man United’s Marcus Rashford scores sublime hat-trick on England U21 debut (Video)September 6, 2016
- Last gasp Lallana secures England 1-0 win in Slovakia (Official Video)September 5, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy [Video]November 14, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8, 2014