Leaked! England’s Nike home shirt for the 2014 World Cup [Picture]
England’s brand new Nike 2014 World Cup home jersey has been leaked online.
Brazilian media giants Globoesporte were the first to unveil an image of the new England kit over the weekend, and the all-white number is likely to go down well with Three Lions fans.
With a v-neck collar, a blue Nike swoosh logo, white pin-stripes down the middle of the shirt and plenty of air vents on both sides, the new England kit is smart and neat if not too eye-catching.
So, do you like?
Watch Live Stream
- Man United’s Wayne Rooney sang with James Bay with Gary Neville on guitar (Video & Pics)May 30th, 2016
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek & Lewis Baker star as England U-21s win Toulon Tournament...May 29th, 2016
- Roy Hodgson criticized for bizarre solution to Daniel Sturridge’s calf injury [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson says he’s proving fitness whilst Twitter slates his perf...May 27th, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy ...November 14th, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17th, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12th, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8th, 2014