Leaked! England’s Nike home shirt for the 2014 World Cup [Picture]
- February 10, 2014
England’s brand new Nike 2014 World Cup home jersey has been leaked online.
Brazilian media giants Globoesporte were the first to unveil an image of the new England kit over the weekend, and the all-white number is likely to go down well with Three Lions fans.
With a v-neck collar, a blue Nike swoosh logo, white pin-stripes down the middle of the shirt and plenty of air vents on both sides, the new England kit is smart and neat if not too eye-catching.
So, do you like?
- Britannia Banker! 2/1 England to beat San Marino & a huge international acca!
- Liverpool midfielder James Milner scores a cracker in England training (video)
- Harry Kane plays down goal drought, rooting for Wayne Rooney to break England record (V...
- Incredible International Offers: Enhanced odds on Wales (5/1), Germany (5/1) & Eng...
- Jonjo Shelvey calls Wayne Rooney the ‘best English player in England’ (Video)
- Swansea’s Jonjo Shelvey named in England Squad
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...