Leaked! England’s Nike home shirt for the 2014 World Cup [Picture]
England’s brand new Nike 2014 World Cup home jersey has been leaked online.
Brazilian media giants Globoesporte were the first to unveil an image of the new England kit over the weekend, and the all-white number is likely to go down well with Three Lions fans.
With a v-neck collar, a blue Nike swoosh logo, white pin-stripes down the middle of the shirt and plenty of air vents on both sides, the new England kit is smart and neat if not too eye-catching.
So, do you like?
Watch Live Stream
- Big Sam Allardyce gets Jermain Defoe’s height completely wrong at England press conference (Video)July 25, 2016
- Gary Neville tries to explain England’s Euro 2016 exit to Iceland [Sunday Times]July 24, 2016
- Sunderland release rather bitter statement as Sam Allardyce quits for EnglandJuly 22, 2016
- Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce appointed England manager by the FA [Quotes]July 22, 2016
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nike Academy [Video]November 14, 2014
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]August 17, 2014
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advertAugust 12, 2014
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015July 8, 2014