- Luke Shaw is in Man United squad for Spurs trip [Ashley Young Instagram picture]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (nice trunks!) kicks a ball into a basketball net at a pool [Instagram]
- 101 Special Offer! Back West Ham at a whopping 6/1 to beat Arsenal!!!!!!
- Lazio want to swap Ogenyi Onazi for Liverpool’s Fabio Borini [Tutto Mercato Web]
- Manchester City offer Atletico Madrid €42m for Mario Mandzukic [Cope]
Leaked! England’s Nike home shirt for the 2014 World Cup [Picture]
England’s brand new Nike 2014 World Cup home jersey has been leaked online.
Brazilian media giants Globoesporte were the first to unveil an image of the new England kit over the weekend, and the all-white number is likely to go down well with Three Lions fans.
With a v-neck collar, a blue Nike swoosh logo, white pin-stripes down the middle of the shirt and plenty of air vents on both sides, the new England kit is smart and neat if not too eye-catching.
So, do you like?
- Updated: February 10, 2014