Jordan Henderson’s back heel flick assist for Liverpool’s 1st goal v Aston Villa was excellent [Vine & GIF]
- January 19, 2014
Liverpool’s draw with Aston Villa has been dominated by talk of whether Luis Suarez dived for Steven Gerrard to equalise in the second half.
The fact Steven Gerrard was shackled by the Aston Villa midfield in a new deeper role will be a worry for Brendan Rodgers.
And, Lucas Leiva’s injury could also leave Liverpool short in the middle of the park where they haven’t always looked so strong this season.
So, the form of Jordan Henderson is a real boost. The former Sunderland box-to-box midfielder has had a great 2013/2014 for Liverpool so far.
And, Henderson pulled off a brilliant back heel flick assist for Daniel Sturridge to pull Liverpool back into the game, just before half-time.
It deserves the Vine Video and GIF treatment above and below!
- Nabil Bahoui scored a quality long ranger for AIK v Kalmar on Saturday
- Strike! Xherdan Shaqiri (Switzerland) scores one of the goals of the World Cup v Hondur...
- Andrea Pirlo free-kick v England HQ GIF
- Oh Dear. Fernando Torres’ worst ever miss, lobs miles over v Bolivia [GIF]
- The amusing moment when Brendan Rodgers threw a ball in the face of Glen Johnson’...
- A GIF to sum up the Manchester City-Liverpool Premier League title race
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi