Heart warming: Young Cancer survivor Callum Fuller meets Gareth Bale & the Spurs team
- December 5, 2012
Sky Sports kicked off their new series called My Special Day with a feature on Callum Fuller, a 10-year-old mad Spurs fan who has fought off Cancer twice in his short life.
What results is a heart warming feature on Callum who receives the day of a lifetime as he heads to the new Tottenham training ground to meet his hero Gareth Bale.
Met by Michael Dawson at the Spurs training ground, Callum also gets to meet the likes of Andre Villas-Boas and Jermain Defoe as he trains with Bale and gets to take penalties with the Welsh winger against Heurelho Gomes.
With Premier League stars often on the end of critical comments and articles, this feature and behaviour from many of the Spurs squad is undoubtedly one of the most positive football videos you will have seen for a while.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265460″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...