- Busted! Blackpool’s Jacob Murphy sent this snapchat before their match v Rotherham [Picture]
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic killed a 500 pound moose with his first shot hunting in Sweden [Expressen]
- The best goals of 2014: Valencia CF [Official video]
- Arsenal fans sing “Lukas Podolski we want you to stay” at Upton Park [Video]
- Luis Suarez interviewed about life at Barcelona & discusses Neymar and Leo Messi [Video]
Heart warming: Young Cancer survivor Callum Fuller meets Gareth Bale & the Spurs team
Sky Sports kicked off their new series called My Special Day with a feature on Callum Fuller, a 10-year-old mad Spurs fan who has fought off Cancer twice in his short life.
What results is a heart warming feature on Callum who receives the day of a lifetime as he heads to the new Tottenham training ground to meet his hero Gareth Bale.
Met by Michael Dawson at the Spurs training ground, Callum also gets to meet the likes of Andre Villas-Boas and Jermain Defoe as he trains with Bale and gets to take penalties with the Welsh winger against Heurelho Gomes.
With Premier League stars often on the end of critical comments and articles, this feature and behaviour from many of the Spurs squad is undoubtedly one of the most positive football videos you will have seen for a while.
- Updated: December 5, 2012