Heart warming: Young Cancer survivor Callum Fuller meets Gareth Bale & the Spurs team
- December 5, 2012
Sky Sports kicked off their new series called My Special Day with a feature on Callum Fuller, a 10-year-old mad Spurs fan who has fought off Cancer twice in his short life.
What results is a heart warming feature on Callum who receives the day of a lifetime as he heads to the new Tottenham training ground to meet his hero Gareth Bale.
Met by Michael Dawson at the Spurs training ground, Callum also gets to meet the likes of Andre Villas-Boas and Jermain Defoe as he trains with Bale and gets to take penalties with the Welsh winger against Heurelho Gomes.
With Premier League stars often on the end of critical comments and articles, this feature and behaviour from many of the Spurs squad is undoubtedly one of the most positive football videos you will have seen for a while.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265460″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...