Heart warming: Young Cancer survivor Callum Fuller meets Gareth Bale & the Spurs team
- December 5, 2012
Sky Sports kicked off their new series called My Special Day with a feature on Callum Fuller, a 10-year-old mad Spurs fan who has fought off Cancer twice in his short life.
What results is a heart warming feature on Callum who receives the day of a lifetime as he heads to the new Tottenham training ground to meet his hero Gareth Bale.
Met by Michael Dawson at the Spurs training ground, Callum also gets to meet the likes of Andre Villas-Boas and Jermain Defoe as he trains with Bale and gets to take penalties with the Welsh winger against Heurelho Gomes.
With Premier League stars often on the end of critical comments and articles, this feature and behaviour from many of the Spurs squad is undoubtedly one of the most positive football videos you will have seen for a while.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265460″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi