Former Rangers & Scotland goalie Andy Goram gets abused by a Celtic fan at the bookies
- January 23, 2013
Note: The video below contains strong, abusive language.
A distressing video hit YouTube on Sunday featuring former Rangers and Scotland goalie Andy Goram getting verbally bullied and videotaped by a Celtic fan in a bookies.
The video appears to have been uploaded by YouTuber Sharky bhoy under the title “andy goram getting pelters.”
The video is sad and depressing.
It starts with the loudmouth, faceless bully singing “There’s only two Any Gorams” – a long standing football chant borne after Goram was reported to have a mild form of schizophrenia – while it quickly descends into a tirade of cusses at the ex pro.
Some people may think its banter. Those people would be idiots.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...