Former Rangers & Scotland goalie Andy Goram gets abused by a Celtic fan at the bookies
- January 23, 2013
Note: The video below contains strong, abusive language.
A distressing video hit YouTube on Sunday featuring former Rangers and Scotland goalie Andy Goram getting verbally bullied and videotaped by a Celtic fan in a bookies.
The video appears to have been uploaded by YouTuber Sharky bhoy under the title “andy goram getting pelters.”
The video is sad and depressing.
It starts with the loudmouth, faceless bully singing “There’s only two Any Gorams” – a long standing football chant borne after Goram was reported to have a mild form of schizophrenia – while it quickly descends into a tirade of cusses at the ex pro.
Some people may think its banter. Those people would be idiots.
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]