Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen wonders why Liverpool have so many injuries
- January 8, 2014
People wonder where all the Liverpool injuries come from. However, this pattern was already predictable in September. pic.twitter.com/ApEk221vTs
— Raymond Verheijen (@raymondverheije) January 8, 2014
Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen has spent much of the season criticising the training methods of Manchester United boss David Moyes.
On a number of occasions Verheijen has pinpointed that injuries to the likes of Robin van Persie could have been prevented had Moyes not been such a “dinosaur” with his training methods.
On Wednesday night, Verheijen turned his attentions to Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers and wondered why the Merseyside giants are currently afflicted with so many crocked players.
Dan Agger is the latest crocked Liverpool player due to a calf injury and Daniel Sturridge has been missing for some time.
Other key Liverpool players injured include Mamadou Sakho, Joe Allen and Jose Enrique.
Is Brendan Rodgers neglecting modern sports science – after all Verheijen predicted this in September, as you can see from the Tweet above.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...