Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen wonders why Liverpool have so many injuries
People wonder where all the Liverpool injuries come from. However, this pattern was already predictable in September. pic.twitter.com/ApEk221vTs
— Raymond Verheijen (@raymondverheije) January 8, 2014
Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen has spent much of the season criticising the training methods of Manchester United boss David Moyes.
On a number of occasions Verheijen has pinpointed that injuries to the likes of Robin van Persie could have been prevented had Moyes not been such a “dinosaur” with his training methods.
On Wednesday night, Verheijen turned his attentions to Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers and wondered why the Merseyside giants are currently afflicted with so many crocked players.
Dan Agger is the latest crocked Liverpool player due to a calf injury and Daniel Sturridge has been missing for some time.
Other key Liverpool players injured include Mamadou Sakho, Joe Allen and Jose Enrique.
Is Brendan Rodgers neglecting modern sports science – after all Verheijen predicted this in September, as you can see from the Tweet above.
Watch Live Stream
- Brendan Rodgers lauds ‘beautiful man’ Luis Suarez before facing his former player (Video)September 12, 2016
- Mario Balotelli wasn’t impressed by either ex-Liverpool boss, as coaches or people (Video)September 11, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers: I was doing Pep Guardiola’s full-backs tactical move at Liverpool (Video)September 9, 2016
- “No Embarrassment” – Brendan Rodgers discusses Celtic’s 1-0 defeat to Lincoln Red Imps (Video)July 13, 2016
- Twitter falls madly in love with Jurgen Klopp during amazing MNF performance [Tweets]September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp gets told Liverpool title odds, reveals he’s never gambled in his life (Video)September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp talks about his punditry past and what he dislikes about analysts on MNF (Video)September 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016