Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen wonders why Liverpool have so many injuries
People wonder where all the Liverpool injuries come from. However, this pattern was already predictable in September. pic.twitter.com/ApEk221vTs
— Raymond Verheijen (@raymondverheije) January 8, 2014
Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen has spent much of the season criticising the training methods of Manchester United boss David Moyes.
On a number of occasions Verheijen has pinpointed that injuries to the likes of Robin van Persie could have been prevented had Moyes not been such a “dinosaur” with his training methods.
On Wednesday night, Verheijen turned his attentions to Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers and wondered why the Merseyside giants are currently afflicted with so many crocked players.
Dan Agger is the latest crocked Liverpool player due to a calf injury and Daniel Sturridge has been missing for some time.
Other key Liverpool players injured include Mamadou Sakho, Joe Allen and Jose Enrique.
Is Brendan Rodgers neglecting modern sports science – after all Verheijen predicted this in September, as you can see from the Tweet above.
Watch Live Stream
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers lauds ‘beautiful man’ Luis Suarez before facing his former player (Video)September 12, 2016
- Mario Balotelli wasn’t impressed by either ex-Liverpool boss, as coaches or people (Video)September 11, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers: I was doing Pep Guardiola’s full-backs tactical move at Liverpool (Video)September 9, 2016
- Liverpool benchwarmer Simon Mignolet jokes about his new role (Instagram Video)October 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s top 10 best cheeky chips & lobbed goals (official video)October 21, 2016
- Liverpool v West Brom: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Patrice Evra buries the hatchet with Luis Suarez by congratulating the forward [Instagram]October 20, 2016