- Very Cute! Chelsea’s first team take on the whole Under-8s squad [Video]
- Pepe might have taken the worst throw-in EVER during Real Madrid v San Lorenzo!
- LVG presser post Aston Villa draw: “United robbed 2 points… not as good as City!”
- One Man United fan labels Louis van Gaal as arrogant after the Aston Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
- Crystal Palace fans protested ticket prices outside the Premier League HQ on Saturday [Pictures]
Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen wonders why Liverpool have so many injuries
People wonder where all the Liverpool injuries come from. However, this pattern was already predictable in September. pic.twitter.com/ApEk221vTs
— Raymond Verheijen (@raymondverheije) January 8, 2014
Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen has spent much of the season criticising the training methods of Manchester United boss David Moyes.
On a number of occasions Verheijen has pinpointed that injuries to the likes of Robin van Persie could have been prevented had Moyes not been such a “dinosaur” with his training methods.
On Wednesday night, Verheijen turned his attentions to Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers and wondered why the Merseyside giants are currently afflicted with so many crocked players.
Dan Agger is the latest crocked Liverpool player due to a calf injury and Daniel Sturridge has been missing for some time.
Other key Liverpool players injured include Mamadou Sakho, Joe Allen and Jose Enrique.
Is Brendan Rodgers neglecting modern sports science – after all Verheijen predicted this in September, as you can see from the Tweet above.
- Updated: January 8, 2014