Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen wonders why Liverpool have so many injuries
People wonder where all the Liverpool injuries come from. However, this pattern was already predictable in September. pic.twitter.com/ApEk221vTs
— Raymond Verheijen (@raymondverheije) January 8, 2014
Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen has spent much of the season criticising the training methods of Manchester United boss David Moyes.
On a number of occasions Verheijen has pinpointed that injuries to the likes of Robin van Persie could have been prevented had Moyes not been such a “dinosaur” with his training methods.
On Wednesday night, Verheijen turned his attentions to Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers and wondered why the Merseyside giants are currently afflicted with so many crocked players.
Dan Agger is the latest crocked Liverpool player due to a calf injury and Daniel Sturridge has been missing for some time.
Other key Liverpool players injured include Mamadou Sakho, Joe Allen and Jose Enrique.
Is Brendan Rodgers neglecting modern sports science – after all Verheijen predicted this in September, as you can see from the Tweet above.
Watch Live Stream
- New Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers: I turned down PL to manage one of biggest clubs in world (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Celtic appoint ex-Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers as their new managerMay 20th, 2016
- Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers opens talks with Celtic [Sky Sports]May 17th, 2016
- Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers unleashes inner Anthony Joshua & takes up boxing (Video)April 29th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Marko Grujic reveals some bad news on SnapChatMay 26th, 2016
- Mixed reports on whether Liverpool have actually bid for Lorient’s Raphael GuerreiroMay 26th, 2016
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge urges Mario Gotze to leave amid Liverpool interestMay 26th, 2016
- Martin Skrtel’s days at Liverpool are almost certainly over, confirms agentMay 25th, 2016