Eva Speaks : Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro explains her detailed jetlag strategy from Japan
- December 15, 2012
After the reporter finishes her quirky little anecdote, or once you’ve buffered past (do buffer past), listen to Eva Carneiro’s wonderful jet-lag adjustment strategy as Chelsea adapt to Japanese time zone, in a rarefied interview with the Oxford-accented Gibraltarian.
In short, Eva Carneiro begins speaking at 1:58.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”277721″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi