Eva Speaks : Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro explains her detailed jetlag strategy from Japan
- December 15, 2012
After the reporter finishes her quirky little anecdote, or once you’ve buffered past (do buffer past), listen to Eva Carneiro’s wonderful jet-lag adjustment strategy as Chelsea adapt to Japanese time zone, in a rarefied interview with the Oxford-accented Gibraltarian.
In short, Eva Carneiro begins speaking at 1:58.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”277721″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...