An amateur Austrian goalie scores a 95th minute winner from his own box
- August 6, 2013
Everyone loves a scoring goalie.
Last Saturday in the Austria, USK Piesendorf beat Berndorf 4-2 in the domestic cup with a match that went down to the wire.
Berndorf rallied from 3-down to trail just 3-2 in the final seconds of the match, until Piesendorf keeper Hannes Leo closed out the content with a 95th minute goal.
After catching a free-kick in his six-yard box after the visitors had committed everyone forward for a final attack, Leo smacked an arrow-like clearance down the full length of the pitch, and the ball ended up bouncing into the opposite net.
Enjoy Hannes Leo’s 95th minute goal below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]