An amateur Austrian goalie scores a 95th minute winner from his own box
- August 6, 2013
Everyone loves a scoring goalie.
Last Saturday in the Austria, USK Piesendorf beat Berndorf 4-2 in the domestic cup with a match that went down to the wire.
Berndorf rallied from 3-down to trail just 3-2 in the final seconds of the match, until Piesendorf keeper Hannes Leo closed out the content with a 95th minute goal.
After catching a free-kick in his six-yard box after the visitors had committed everyone forward for a final attack, Leo smacked an arrow-like clearance down the full length of the pitch, and the ball ended up bouncing into the opposite net.
Enjoy Hannes Leo’s 95th minute goal below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...