- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
An amateur Austrian goalie scores a 95th minute winner from his own box
- August 6, 2013
Everyone loves a scoring goalie.
Last Saturday in the Austria, USK Piesendorf beat Berndorf 4-2 in the domestic cup with a match that went down to the wire.
Berndorf rallied from 3-down to trail just 3-2 in the final seconds of the match, until Piesendorf keeper Hannes Leo closed out the content with a 95th minute goal.
After catching a free-kick in his six-yard box after the visitors had committed everyone forward for a final attack, Leo smacked an arrow-like clearance down the full length of the pitch, and the ball ended up bouncing into the opposite net.
Enjoy Hannes Leo’s 95th minute goal below.