- Junior Viza (Juan Aurich) overhead kick golazo in 3rd leg of Peruvian final [Video]
- Melanie Rickinger takes Christian Lell to court for spying on her messages with Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil
- Crazy odds: Back Chelsea at 4/1 to win at Stoke on Monday night!!!!
- Liverpool man Martin Skrtel posts pictures of his head wound to Instagram after Arsenal game
- PSG’s David Luiz cries on Brazilian TV helping a young kid’s dream come true [Video]
An amateur Austrian goalie scores a 95th minute winner from his own box
Everyone loves a scoring goalie.
Last Saturday in the Austria, USK Piesendorf beat Berndorf 4-2 in the domestic cup with a match that went down to the wire.
Berndorf rallied from 3-down to trail just 3-2 in the final seconds of the match, until Piesendorf keeper Hannes Leo closed out the content with a 95th minute goal.
After catching a free-kick in his six-yard box after the visitors had committed everyone forward for a final attack, Leo smacked an arrow-like clearance down the full length of the pitch, and the ball ended up bouncing into the opposite net.
Enjoy Hannes Leo’s 95th minute goal below.
- Updated: August 6, 2013