An amateur Austrian goalie scores a 95th minute winner from his own box
- August 6, 2013
Everyone loves a scoring goalie.
Last Saturday in the Austria, USK Piesendorf beat Berndorf 4-2 in the domestic cup with a match that went down to the wire.
Berndorf rallied from 3-down to trail just 3-2 in the final seconds of the match, until Piesendorf keeper Hannes Leo closed out the content with a 95th minute goal.
After catching a free-kick in his six-yard box after the visitors had committed everyone forward for a final attack, Leo smacked an arrow-like clearance down the full length of the pitch, and the ball ended up bouncing into the opposite net.
Enjoy Hannes Leo’s 95th minute goal below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi