Advertiser Disclosure

Arsenal vs Villarreal live streaming: Watch Europa League semi-final second leg online

This article provides information on how to live stream Arsenal vs Villarreal in UEFA Europa League semi-final second leg on Thursday 6 May 2021.
Arsenal vs Villarreal live streaming: Watch Europa League semi-final second leg online
Arsenal London
0
-
0
Villarreal CF
Match ended
Show players
Nketiah, Edward
90'
Bellerin, Hector
Nketiah, Edward
90'
90'
Pino, Yeremi
Gomez, Moi
90'
Pedraza, Alfonso
Moreno, Alberto
86'
Pino, Yeremi
Tierney, Kieran
Willian
80'
Aubameyang, Pierre-Emerick
Lacazette, Alexandre
80'
72'
Alcacer, Paco
Bacca, Carlos
Odegaard, Martin
Martinelli, Gabriel
66'
29'
Chukwueze, Samuel
Pino, Yeremi

Arsenal vs Villarreal live streaming: Key information to watching online  

Below are two options to live stream Arsenal vs Villarreal in the UEFA Europa League.

Option 1: Arsenal vs Villarreal live stream on FuboTV (America)

If you’re in America, you can watch Arsenal vs Villarreal online on FuboTV.

Here are the FuboTV sign-up instructions: 

– Go to FuboTV 

– Fill in sign-up details (email, password & confirm ZIP) 

– Choose plan & add-ons 

– Checkout (start 7-day free trial 

– Sit back & watch the Arsenal vs Villarreal semi-final.

Option 2:  Watch Arsenal vs Villarreal online from anywhere in the world

If you are unable to access FuboTV, a VPN could help provide a solution.  

In our experience, ExpressVPN is the best service around. Sign up as follows. 

Go to expressvpn.com 

– Click on ‘Get ExpressVPN 

– Choose plan 

– Enter email & payment details 

ExpressVPN offers all new users a free 30-day trial. That’s an unbeatable offer. 

Arsenal vs Villarreal live streaming: Preview 

Arsenal vs Villarreal live streaming: Watch Europa League semi-final second leg online

PIRAEUS, GREECE – FEBRUARY 25: (2ndL) Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang celebrates scoring the 3rd Arsenal goal with (L) Willian, (R) Alex Lacazette and Bukayo Saka during the UEFA Europa League Round of 32 match between Arsenal FC and SL Benfica at Karaiskakis Stadium on February 25, 2021 in Piraeus, Greece. (Photo by Stuart MacFarlane/Arsenal FC via Getty Images)

Which side will keep alive their season by reaching Stadion Miejski w Gdańsku and the UEFA Europa League Final on 26 May?

A week ago at Estadio de la Cerámica, Villarreal raced into a 2-0 lead with Manu Trigueros and then Raúl Albiol scoring.

Just after half time, Arsenal’s Europa League dreams appeared to be under serious threat when Dani Ceballos was sent off for two bookable offences.

But, shortly after, Bukayo Saka was fouled by Trigueros and the Gunners were awarded a penalty.

Nicolas Pépé smashed it down the middle and, despite Gerónimo Rulli’s best efforts, it resulted in an away goal for Arsenal.

2-1 it finished in Vila-real which means this tie is firmly in the balance.

Arsenal have battled their way to the semi-finals, overcoming Benfica, Olympiacos and Slavia Praha, but need to go all the way in this competition to save their season.

On Sunday, Arsenal beat Newcastle United 2-0 at St James’ Park, Mohamed Elneny and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scoring, but they’re still down in ninth in the Premier League.

Thus, unless they win the Europa League, which would see them sneak into the Champions League, Arsenal won’t be in Europe for the first time since 1992/93.

Villarreal meantime beat Getafe 1-0 at the weekend thanks to Yeremy’s late goal.

That is only their second win in five in La Liga which leaves them sixth.

Unai Emery won this competition with Sevilla three seasons in a row, between 2014 and 2016, and led Arsenal to the final in 2019.

Now, he’s desperate to led Villarreal to the first major trophy in their history.

Who will be celebrating at Emirates Stadium?

Prediction: Arsenal 3-1 Villarreal

Based on historic data from European competitions, Arsenal have a 49.9% chance of reaching the final with Villarreal boasting a 50.1% chance.

 

Arsenal vs Villarreal live streaming: Watch Europa League semi-final second leg online

GIRONA, SPAIN – OCTOBER 15: Villarreal FC players pose for a team picture prior to the La Liga match between Girona and Villarreal at Estadi de Montilivi on October 15, 2017 in Girona, Spain. (Photo by David Ramos/Getty Images)

– 101 Great Goals may earn commission from links on this page. Our content is always original. Note that all of our reviewers are compensated for contributing content to 101 Great Goals. Learn more.   


Arsenal vs Villarreal live streaming: Watch UEFA Europa League semi-final second leg online, preview and predictions FAQs

When does Arsenal vs Villarreal kick off?
20:00 (UK), Thursday 6 May 2021.
What is the best way to watch Arsenal vs Villarreal?
USA: Fubo TV. Anywhere else: Express VPN.
What was the score in the first leg?
Villarreal 2-1 Arsenal.
What is the 101 Great Goals prediction for Arsenal vs Villarreal?
Arsenal 3-1 Villarreal.