The Australian Open is one of the highlights of the sporting year, kicking off the tennis season with one of the four majors on offer in Melbourne at the Rod Laver arena.
Rafael Nadal and Ash Barty won the singles titles in 2022 - the latter went on to retire that year - while Nadal was an early casualty in the second round of his defence, losing to Mackenzie McDonald.
Andy Murray produced one of the highlights of the first round with a sensational four-hour win over 13th seed Matteo Berrettini to offer some hope for his fans that his years of injury struggle could finally be over, and will continue his run on Thursday.
The Australian Open is available to watch in the UK on TV and online, and you can follow our guide to live stream every game of the tournament online with bet365.
How to watch the Australian Open online
You can watch the Australian Open online on bet365.
Here are the bet365 sign-up instructions:
1. Click the ‘claim offer’ button above, that will take you through to the bet365 Live Streaming page, where you should select Join Now
2. Enter your details and create an account
3. Log in and fund the account
4. Go to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your sport, and match
5. You can now watch the game!
Note: Geo-restrictions apply.
Important note on the bet365 streaming service
Please note: In order to watch a bet365 live stream you must have a funded Bet365 account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
There will also be geo restrictions on each game, per territory.
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need an active bet365 account to watch these streams.