Ronaldo moves to 34 goals in 33 games as Real Madrid beat Levante 4-2
- February 12, 2012
Real Madrid 4 – Levante 2 (La Liga, February 12, 2012) (Longer highlights.) Los Blancos conceded early doors against Levante as a free-kick was headed in at the back stick by Gustavo Daniel Cabral. The visitors’ advantage melted away at the end of the first half as they lost Iborra for a handball in the box and Cristiano Ronaldo rubbed salt in the wound by scoring from the spot. Early in the second half Cristiano Ronaldo headed in a Higuain cross for his 33rd goal in 33 appearances this season. Cristiano Ronaldo capped a sublime performance in 57th when the Portugeezer scored a big dipper from 30-yards to seal his umpteenth career hat-trick. Almost immediately Levante scored themselves as Aroune Kone scored with a towering header to pull one back for 10-men Levante. In the 66th Real were 4-2 up as Karim Benzema bagged a beauty with a curler to restore Madrid’s 2-goal cushion.
Individual highlights: Cristiano Ronaldo.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]