Bale steals the show as Tottenham beat West Ham 3-2 in thriller
- February 25, 2013
West Ham 2 – Tottenham Hotspur 3 (Premier League, February 25, 2013) (Alternative highlights, alternative all goals clip & longer highlights.) On fire Gareth Bale gave Tottenham the lead with a classic ‘Bale’ goal. Andy Carroll pulled West Ham level with a great penalty. Joe Cole brought the ball down brilliant and fired home to give West ham the lead. Gylfi Sigurdsson scrambled it home from close range to equalise for Spurs. With 1 minute to go, Gareth Bale let fly with a howitzer that beat Jaaskelainen and won the match for Tottenham.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi