- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
- Full video of homeless Cristiano Ronaldo playing with a kid before revealing himself [Video]
Capital One Cup: Chelsea show few signs of jetlag putting five past Leeds
Leeds 1 – Chelsea 5 (Capital One Cup, December 19, 2012) (Alternative highlights, Longer highlights) Chelsea were torn to pieces in the 37th minute when David Luiz lost possession high up the pitch, Leeds sprung a swift counter attack and Luciano Becchio cracked home the final shot to raise the roof at Elland Road. Chelsea equalised early in the second half through red-hot forward Juan Mata. Chelsea took the lead on the hour mark when Branislav Ivanovic headed home a Lampard corner, and minutes later Mata teed up Victor Moses for the Pensioners’ 3rd. Chelsea rammed home their superiority in the final minutes as Eden Hazard made it 4-1, while Fernando Torres ratcheted up a fifth.
Post match interview: Rafa Benitez.
- Updated: December 19, 2012