- Rodgers Out? Liverpool boss compared to David Moyes at Man United last season [Stats & Graphic]
- LOLZ! Brad Jones fell asleep on the Liverpool bench during 3-1 loss at Crystal Palace [Vine]
- Liverpool fans blast Gerrard, Lovren & Rodgers after 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace [Best Tweets]
- Hull City v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
- Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen injured AGAIN with fresh hamstring problem [Mundo Deportivo]
Capital One Cup: Chelsea show few signs of jetlag putting five past Leeds
Leeds 1 – Chelsea 5 (Capital One Cup, December 19, 2012) (Alternative highlights, Longer highlights) Chelsea were torn to pieces in the 37th minute when David Luiz lost possession high up the pitch, Leeds sprung a swift counter attack and Luciano Becchio cracked home the final shot to raise the roof at Elland Road. Chelsea equalised early in the second half through red-hot forward Juan Mata. Chelsea took the lead on the hour mark when Branislav Ivanovic headed home a Lampard corner, and minutes later Mata teed up Victor Moses for the Pensioners’ 3rd. Chelsea rammed home their superiority in the final minutes as Eden Hazard made it 4-1, while Fernando Torres ratcheted up a fifth.
Post match interview: Rafa Benitez.
- Updated: December 19, 2012