- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Capital One Cup: Chelsea show few signs of jetlag putting five past Leeds
Leeds 1 – Chelsea 5 (Capital One Cup, December 19, 2012) (Alternative highlights, Longer highlights) Chelsea were torn to pieces in the 37th minute when David Luiz lost possession high up the pitch, Leeds sprung a swift counter attack and Luciano Becchio cracked home the final shot to raise the roof at Elland Road. Chelsea equalised early in the second half through red-hot forward Juan Mata. Chelsea took the lead on the hour mark when Branislav Ivanovic headed home a Lampard corner, and minutes later Mata teed up Victor Moses for the Pensioners’ 3rd. Chelsea rammed home their superiority in the final minutes as Eden Hazard made it 4-1, while Fernando Torres ratcheted up a fifth.
Post match interview: Rafa Benitez.
- Updated: December 19, 2012