WTF! Tottenham’s Sandro puked on the pitch (again) v West Ham
- November 28, 2012
It’s official. Tottenham midfielder Sandro is a puker.
A grosse image was missed by many during last Sunday’s match between Tottenham and West Ham, as the Lillywhites’ Brazilian ball-winner Sandro barfed on the middle of the White Hart Lane pitch.
Moments after Andy Carroll scored for the Irons to make it 3-1, Sandro fell to the floor with a face as white as a sheet.
The Spurs number 30 seemed to settle himself when his crouched on one knee with his back to the camera, but eagle-eyed viewers were quick to spot that Sandro was far from fine as the midfielder hurled on the grass.
Comically this isn’t the first time Sandro has vomited during a Premier League, nor is it the first time it’s happened against West Ham.
During the corresponding fixture in the 2011/12 season Sandro brought up his lunch on the WHL surface, while his stomach problems were also on full view during Spurs’ home match with Blackburn last season.
Watch Sandro puke on the pitch (again) against West Ham below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”263289″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi