- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
WTF! Tottenham’s Sandro puked on the pitch (again) v West Ham
- November 28, 2012
It’s official. Tottenham midfielder Sandro is a puker.
A grosse image was missed by many during last Sunday’s match between Tottenham and West Ham, as the Lillywhites’ Brazilian ball-winner Sandro barfed on the middle of the White Hart Lane pitch.
Moments after Andy Carroll scored for the Irons to make it 3-1, Sandro fell to the floor with a face as white as a sheet.
The Spurs number 30 seemed to settle himself when his crouched on one knee with his back to the camera, but eagle-eyed viewers were quick to spot that Sandro was far from fine as the midfielder hurled on the grass.
Comically this isn’t the first time Sandro has vomited during a Premier League, nor is it the first time it’s happened against West Ham.
During the corresponding fixture in the 2011/12 season Sandro brought up his lunch on the WHL surface, while his stomach problems were also on full view during Spurs’ home match with Blackburn last season.
Watch Sandro puke on the pitch (again) against West Ham below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”263289″]