WTF! Tottenham’s Sandro puked on the pitch (again) v West Ham
- November 28, 2012
It’s official. Tottenham midfielder Sandro is a puker.
A grosse image was missed by many during last Sunday’s match between Tottenham and West Ham, as the Lillywhites’ Brazilian ball-winner Sandro barfed on the middle of the White Hart Lane pitch.
Moments after Andy Carroll scored for the Irons to make it 3-1, Sandro fell to the floor with a face as white as a sheet.
The Spurs number 30 seemed to settle himself when his crouched on one knee with his back to the camera, but eagle-eyed viewers were quick to spot that Sandro was far from fine as the midfielder hurled on the grass.
Comically this isn’t the first time Sandro has vomited during a Premier League, nor is it the first time it’s happened against West Ham.
During the corresponding fixture in the 2011/12 season Sandro brought up his lunch on the WHL surface, while his stomach problems were also on full view during Spurs’ home match with Blackburn last season.
Watch Sandro puke on the pitch (again) against West Ham below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”263289″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...