WTF Picture: Some guy (an Arsenal fan?) uses Bale’s Tottenham shirt like toilet paper
How? What? When?
A picture has surfaced on social media channels on Friday of an unknown fan using Gareth Bale’s Tottenham shirt like toilet paper on his bare arse.
Unfortunately plenty of questions remain unanswered about the WTF snap.
Firstly, is it real? Secondly, is the fan an Arsenal supporter? Thirdly, when was the photo taken as it feels highly unlikely that the image was snapped recently as it seems to have been taken inside the Spurs locker room, while the shirts are last season’s clobber. Fourthly, if real, how did this fan managed to pull off this audacious prank?
The relatively offensive picture can be seen below.
(Thanks to @BillyTheeKid for sending it on.)
Watch Live Stream
- Man United tipped to sign Real Madrid star Gareth Bale in a BS article in the Sunday StarAugust 27, 2016
- Antoine Griezmann mocked online for terrible outfit [Best Tweets & Jokes]August 25, 2016
- The new Champions League ball features hand written messages from Mesut Ozil & Gareth BaleAugust 25, 2016
- Gareth Bale renews Real Madrid contract, will be joint 2nd highest paid player [Marca]August 23, 2016
- Heung-Min Son may leave Spurs to join Wolfsburg [Bild]August 29, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016
- Rumour: Tottenham U18 coach Kieran McKenna joins Man UnitedAugust 28, 2016
- Good news for Spurs? Update in the race for Man City’s Eliaquim Mangala [France Football]August 28, 2016