WTF Picture: Some guy (an Arsenal fan?) uses Bale’s Tottenham shirt like toilet paper
How? What? When?
A picture has surfaced on social media channels on Friday of an unknown fan using Gareth Bale’s Tottenham shirt like toilet paper on his bare arse.
Unfortunately plenty of questions remain unanswered about the WTF snap.
Firstly, is it real? Secondly, is the fan an Arsenal supporter? Thirdly, when was the photo taken as it feels highly unlikely that the image was snapped recently as it seems to have been taken inside the Spurs locker room, while the shirts are last season’s clobber. Fourthly, if real, how did this fan managed to pull off this audacious prank?
The relatively offensive picture can be seen below.
(Thanks to @BillyTheeKid for sending it on.)
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Bale’s injury is much worse than Real Madrid first anticipated [AS]December 1, 2016
- Two footballers included in shortlist for 2016 BBC Sports Personality of the Year awardNovember 28, 2016
- How will Real Madrid cope without Gareth Bale? There are three optionsNovember 24, 2016
- Bad news for Real Madrid & Gareth Bale [AS]November 24, 2016
- Football Leaks publish Spurs defender Toby Alderweireld’s low release clauseDecember 5, 2016
- Harry Kane surprises a Spurs fan with a Christmas call (Video)December 5, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino cites Michael Owen dive to defend Spurs midfielderDecember 5, 2016
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016