WTF Picture: Some guy (an Arsenal fan?) uses Bale’s Tottenham shirt like toilet paper
How? What? When?
A picture has surfaced on social media channels on Friday of an unknown fan using Gareth Bale’s Tottenham shirt like toilet paper on his bare arse.
Unfortunately plenty of questions remain unanswered about the WTF snap.
Firstly, is it real? Secondly, is the fan an Arsenal supporter? Thirdly, when was the photo taken as it feels highly unlikely that the image was snapped recently as it seems to have been taken inside the Spurs locker room, while the shirts are last season’s clobber. Fourthly, if real, how did this fan managed to pull off this audacious prank?
The relatively offensive picture can be seen below.
(Thanks to @BillyTheeKid for sending it on.)
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid stars spotted discussing Keylor Navas’ error at half time of Dortmund match (video)September 28, 2016
- Raging Cristiano Ronaldo went in hard on his Real Madrid team mates in training (video)September 27, 2016
- Real Madrid’s trip to Espanyol a potential banana skin as Ronaldo and Bale both outSeptember 17, 2016
- Bad news for Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale [Marca]September 15, 2016
- Spurs’ Son Heung-min could miss nearly two years due to South Korean military serviceSeptember 29, 2016
- Spurs star Sonaldo nutmegs Arsenal youngster Calum Chambers (video)September 29, 2016
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016
- Hilarious: Georges-Kevin N’Koudou praises his own performance [Tweet]September 27, 2016