WTF Picture: Some guy (an Arsenal fan?) uses Bale’s Tottenham shirt like toilet paper
How? What? When?
A picture has surfaced on social media channels on Friday of an unknown fan using Gareth Bale’s Tottenham shirt like toilet paper on his bare arse.
Unfortunately plenty of questions remain unanswered about the WTF snap.
Firstly, is it real? Secondly, is the fan an Arsenal supporter? Thirdly, when was the photo taken as it feels highly unlikely that the image was snapped recently as it seems to have been taken inside the Spurs locker room, while the shirts are last season’s clobber. Fourthly, if real, how did this fan managed to pull off this audacious prank?
The relatively offensive picture can be seen below.
(Thanks to @BillyTheeKid for sending it on.)
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale discusses top 5 Champions League moments (Video)May 31st, 2016
- Gareth Bale on Real Madrid’s La Undecima Champions League victory (Video)May 29th, 2016
- Watch Real Madrid celebrate La Undecima in the dressing room (Video)May 29th, 2016
- I’m cramping up: Gareth Bale on winning Real Madrid’s 11th Champions League (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Thierry Henry uses Spurs as example for youngsters being mentally weak (Video)May 31st, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Spurs will play Champions League home games at Wembley next season [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Spurs’ Eric Dier scores brilliant diving header for England….at the wrong end (Video ...May 27th, 2016