WTF invited you?! Chelsea’s Ashley Cole tagged along to Arsenal’s Christmas party, looking pretty merry [Picture]
- December 19, 2013
Talk about being stuck in the past!
Ashley Cole, who grew up at Arsenal but left seven years ago for Chelsea – under infamously acrimonious circumstances – turned up at the Gunners’ Christmas party last night.
The man known as Cashley in North London for his bling-bling rep and the perception that he left his hometown club purely for the money, is a bit of a pariah at Arsenal these days, so the sight of him rocking up at their Christmas party was a curious one.
Although with Chelsea’s party cancelled, Cole can possibly be forgiven for tagging along.
By the looks of the picture, he had his share of Xmas sherry and had a good night, which is more than can be said for his mate, who looks a bit underwhelmed after apparently having beer spilled all over him.
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...