WTF invited you?! Chelsea’s Ashley Cole tagged along to Arsenal’s Christmas party, looking pretty merry [Picture]
Talk about being stuck in the past!
Ashley Cole, who grew up at Arsenal but left seven years ago for Chelsea – under infamously acrimonious circumstances – turned up at the Gunners’ Christmas party last night.
The man known as Cashley in North London for his bling-bling rep and the perception that he left his hometown club purely for the money, is a bit of a pariah at Arsenal these days, so the sight of him rocking up at their Christmas party was a curious one.
Although with Chelsea’s party cancelled, Cole can possibly be forgiven for tagging along.
By the looks of the picture, he had his share of Xmas sherry and had a good night, which is more than can be said for his mate, who looks a bit underwhelmed after apparently having beer spilled all over him.
Watch Live Stream
- Granit Xhaka expecting Basel v Arsenal to be most emotional matchday everDecember 6, 2016
- Xherdan Shaqiri talks about why Granit Xhaka isn’t starting for Arsenal [Blick]December 6, 2016
- Arsene Wenger was in a cheeky mood ahead of Basel v Arsenal (video)December 6, 2016
- Revealed: Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino has an anti-Arsenal clause in his contractDecember 6, 2016
- Chelsea old boy Ashley Cole trolls Spurs on social mediaNovember 26, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard poses for picture with best left-back on the planetNovember 10, 2016
- Ashley Cole apologises to Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard after LA Galaxy lossNovember 7, 2016
- Former Chelsea star is the toughest opponent Cristiano Ronaldo has ever facedOctober 27, 2016
- The secret transfers of Romanian wonderkid Cristian Manea & his fake move to ChelseaDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Revealed: Chelsea paid less for Eden Hazard than first thoughtDecember 6, 2016
- Pep Guardiola impressed with Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United of late (Video)December 5, 2016