WTF invited you?! Chelsea’s Ashley Cole tagged along to Arsenal’s Christmas party, looking pretty merry [Picture]
- December 19, 2013
Talk about being stuck in the past!
Ashley Cole, who grew up at Arsenal but left seven years ago for Chelsea – under infamously acrimonious circumstances – turned up at the Gunners’ Christmas party last night.
The man known as Cashley in North London for his bling-bling rep and the perception that he left his hometown club purely for the money, is a bit of a pariah at Arsenal these days, so the sight of him rocking up at their Christmas party was a curious one.
Although with Chelsea’s party cancelled, Cole can possibly be forgiven for tagging along.
By the looks of the picture, he had his share of Xmas sherry and had a good night, which is more than can be said for his mate, who looks a bit underwhelmed after apparently having beer spilled all over him.
- Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini is talking to Bastia about a move [Eurosport]
- Raheem Sterling tops list of 20 most valuable youngsters ft. Man United & Arsenal ...
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi