RT & Follow to win a pair of new @pumafootball evoSPEED 1.2 CAMOs – provided Sergio Aguero or Radamel Falcao scores over the weekend.
— 101 Great Goals (@101greatgoals) May 3, 2013
We may have questioned the look of Puma’s new pink polka dot boots earlier this week but plenty of you seem to like them and the sportswear giants were keen for us to give a couple of pairs away.
All you have to do to stand a chance to win the Puma boots is retweet on Twitter our Tweet about the boots (see above) and if Sergio Aguero and/or Radamel Falcao score this weekend we will choose the winner/s at random.
With Manchester City heading to Swansea on Saturday afternoon and Atletico Madrid set to face Deportivo La Coruna in La Liga on Sunday, there is a fair chance both Aguero and Falcao will score this weekend.
So, we could be giving away two pairs this weekend and if they don’t score in their respective matches, the competition will move on to their next matches.
More information on the boots is below, followed by terms and conditions. Further down is a a host of pictures and video of the Puma evoSPEED 1.2 CAMOs.
The Puma evoSPEED 1.2 CAMOs
The new PUMA evoSPEED 1.2 CAMO will hit football pitches this weekend with Sergio Agüero and Radamel Falcao both wearing these eye catching boots!
The new PUMA evoSPEED 1.2’s are designed for players whose game is based around speed – blink and they’ll be gone! The CAMO version will be on sale from May 6th, before the new evoSPEED 1.2 is out on June 1st!
The boots feature a strategically placed EverFit cage in the midfoot for stability during tricks and turns. The PEBAX outsole is designed with Duoflex technology and smaller diameter conical studs which penetrate the ground deeper and offer better maneuverability. The outsole also features a SpeedTrack spine to aid turning and reactivity.
The boot upper is a new monolayer microfiber which gives better control and comfort than ever before, and features a 3D transparent GripTex print for a better touch even in rainy conditions.
The new evoSPEED 1.2 CAMO are the best boot yet for the player who’s all about finding that extra second to score a goal, whether in the first or the last minute!
It’s in the nature of Sergio Aguero and Falcao to be supersonic – blink and they’ll be gone! What’s in your nature? To find out which PUMA boot matches your playing style go to www.facebook.com/pumafootball
Terms & Conditions
1.All entries must be received on Twitter before Sergio Aguero & Radamel Falcao’s respective matches start, winners will be notified 24 hours after Aguero or Falcao score.
2. The PUMA evoSPEED 1.2 CAMO is available in adult sizes only (6 and above). Winners who require a smaller boot will be offered a suitable alternative.
3. Competition is open to UK residents only
4. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
6. PUMA® will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond PUMA®’s reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by PUMA ® for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow PUMA® to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Pictures & video of the new Puma evoSPEED 1.2 CAMO.