Wayne Rooney gets booed at the Manchester United title parade
- May 13, 2013
As Manchester United climbed onto their team bus for the Premier League trophy parade, Wayne Rooney received a very ‘mixed reception’ from his fans.
After Sir Alex Ferguson’s last home game, the legendary manager stated that Wayne Rooney had handed in his second transfer request.
The Manchester United fans response has been mixed and it was clear that many have had enough of Rooney’s attitudein Manchester on Monday night.
Once a fans favourite, Rooney was the only United player not to give an interview to the crowd.
As Rooney was presented to the crowd he received plenty of boos, as well as some support.
Watch it below:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi