Karaoke Carols: RVP sings ‘Glory, Glory Man United’ & Kagawa does Gangnam Style
- December 16, 2012
Kagawa is one funny guy! Made my night last night with the song he sang for the lads! Classic!
— Rio Ferdinand (@rioferdy5) December 16, 2012
Rio Ferdinand alerted his Twitter followers to the comedy karaoke moments on Sunday morning, but it wasn’t till Sunday afternoon that everybody else has been allowed in on the joke.
Manchester United’s squad held their Christmas party on Saturday night at a local eatery, Rocco Restaurant.
As part of the festivities some of the United new boys were called upon to entertain their teammates, specifically former Arsenal forward Robin van Persie and Japanese superstar Shinji Kagawa. The pair, happily, didn’t disappoint.
Van Persie, surely in a move set to irk Arsenal fans no end, gave a rendition of ‘Glory, Glory Man United’ in front of the crowd of Red Devils.
The Dutchman’s efforts, however, failed to get top billing during the night out as Kagawa belted out his version of Gangnam Style in a brilliant, full-of-gusto effort that brought the house down.
Watch the Manchester United players sing their karaoke carols below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278294″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278293″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...