Video: Roberto Mancini goes a little nuts during presser for Manchester City v Ajax
- November 5, 2012
Judging by the video below, the pressure and some recent patchy form, is beginning to get to Roberto Mancini.
Last week, in the build-up to Manchester City’s 0-0 draw with West Ham, Roberto Mancini admitted he had held talks with other clubs before the end of last season, one of whom was rumoured to be Monaco.
In today’s press conference ahead of Manchester City’s Champions League match with Ajax, Bobby MC went a little crazy when he was asked again about when he had thought about leaving the Etihad.
Mancini, visibly angry, says: “We won three trophies in two years (at City) and I think you should have respect for this, for me, for the club, for the players.”
Could this be the beginning of the end for Roberto Mancini at Manchester City?
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”256037″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...