Video: Roberto Mancini goes a little nuts during presser for Manchester City v Ajax
- November 5, 2012
Judging by the video below, the pressure and some recent patchy form, is beginning to get to Roberto Mancini.
Last week, in the build-up to Manchester City’s 0-0 draw with West Ham, Roberto Mancini admitted he had held talks with other clubs before the end of last season, one of whom was rumoured to be Monaco.
In today’s press conference ahead of Manchester City’s Champions League match with Ajax, Bobby MC went a little crazy when he was asked again about when he had thought about leaving the Etihad.
Mancini, visibly angry, says: “We won three trophies in two years (at City) and I think you should have respect for this, for me, for the club, for the players.”
Could this be the beginning of the end for Roberto Mancini at Manchester City?
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”256037″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi