Video: Roberto Mancini goes a little nuts during presser for Manchester City v Ajax
- November 5, 2012
Judging by the video below, the pressure and some recent patchy form, is beginning to get to Roberto Mancini.
Last week, in the build-up to Manchester City’s 0-0 draw with West Ham, Roberto Mancini admitted he had held talks with other clubs before the end of last season, one of whom was rumoured to be Monaco.
In today’s press conference ahead of Manchester City’s Champions League match with Ajax, Bobby MC went a little crazy when he was asked again about when he had thought about leaving the Etihad.
Mancini, visibly angry, says: “We won three trophies in two years (at City) and I think you should have respect for this, for me, for the club, for the players.”
Could this be the beginning of the end for Roberto Mancini at Manchester City?
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”256037″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...