Tuttosport: Juventus cannot compete with Arsenal, Alexis Sanchez is heading to London
- July 8, 2014
— Omid Zamani (@Juventus__fan) July 8, 2014
Turin based newspaper Tuttosport don’t always have the best reputation when it comes to transfer stories.
But, they are usually more correct when it comes to transfer gossip involving Juventus so Arsenal fans can take great heart from a report that appears today in their newspaper, but is currently not online.
As per the Tweet above, it appears Juventus have pulled out the race for Chilean World Cup star Alexis Sanchez complaining that they cannot compete on a financial level with Arsenal.
The Spanish press have been talking up the Serie A champions in recent days, suggesting Sanchez would prefer to return to Italy after emerging as a star at Udinese.
But, the riches of the Premier League and sound financial footing at Arsenal means they can pay 40 million euros to Barcelona and seven million euros net per season in wages and have a free run at Alexis Sanchez.
Meanwhile, Juventus look set to target Verona attacking midfielder Juan Iturbe, who is a significantly cheaper option for The Old Lady.
All great news for Arsenal if true… Just imagine Alexis Sanchez and Theo Walcott playing off Mesut Ozil and Aaron Ramsey!
- Instagram photos suggest Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez has rekindled his relationship ...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez sends humanitarian aid to his hometown Tocopilla after h...
- Arsenal stars including Alexis & Mesut Ozil post on Instagram after 2-1 win at Cry...
- Alexis Sanchez should be back for Arsenal in 10 days, Jack Wilshere’s injury was ...
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger gives Alexis Sanchez fitness update; In contention for Sunday
- Alexis Sanchez is very happy he’s returned to Arsenal [Instagram]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...