- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Tottenham set to sign Roberto Soldado for €30m today [Spanish reports]
- Updated: July 31, 2013
Widespread reports in Spain today confirm that Tottenham will finally sign Roberto Soldao from Valencia for 30 million euros on Wednesday.
Spurs have been negotiating with Valencia for 10 days now and the likes of Deportivo Valenciano, Marca and AS all confirm a deal is very close.
Valencia are keen to close the deal as quickly as possible due to their mounting debt. Tottenham have agreed to pay an initial fee of 15 million euros up front with final negotiations over how to pay the other 15 million.
Even during the latter part of negotiations, Valencia attempted to turn the screw – suggesting Soldado would be going on their pre-season tour of the USA, Los Che leave tomorrow.
Soldado publicly refused to confirm or deny any deal when asked on Tuesday but with documentation being drawn up on Wednesday, according to Deportivo Valenciano, the deal is set to be confirmed in the coming hours.
Valencia will bring in former Spurs striker Helder Postiga as a replacement for Soldado.
The Spanish striker joins Brazilian Paulinho and Belgian Nacer Chadli as Tottenham’s confirmed signings this summer amid huge debate surrounding the future of Gareth Bale.