Tottenham offer €11.5 million for Real Madrid Castilla’s Jesé Rodriguez [Marca]
- July 7, 2013
Tottenham have lodged an €11.5 million bid for Real Madrid Castilla’s Jesé Rodriguez if Spanish paper Marca is to be believed.
The article in Marca takes it’s cue from a story circulated by Sky Sports, and within that context it’s difficult to exactly know whether Tottenham ave indeed committed themselves to a big money bid for Jesé, or rather the figures involved are a product of pure transfer gossip.
Either way, Spurs’ interest in the Spain U20 striker appears concrete.
Marca detail that Jesé Rodriguez, 20, has attracted plenty of interest from the Premier League, whilst the young attacker also has fans at the Santiago Bernabeu with Zinedine Zidane and Florentino Perez backing the starlet to break through into the Real Madrid first team.
However, as the new season quickly approaches, it seems increasingly unlikely that Jesé will be a starter in the Real Madrid first team next term, and the player is said to favour a permanent move to a top class team who can offer him top flight football rather than move on loan for 12 months to a club.
Marca cheekily suggest that should Real deal with Spurs for Jesé, then Los Blancos could try and work some terms into the deal that would give them an option to sign Gareth Bale at a future point.
In two season for Real Madrid Castilla, Jesé Rodriguez has scored an impressive 32 goals in 80 appearances.
- Rafa Benitez was ‘3 hours’ from becoming West Ham manager this summer
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his greatest fear [Libero Interview]
- Gareth Bale gives first ever Spanish interview with 3 sentences learned by heart (Video)
- James Rodriguez & Isco combine for Golazo at Real Madrid training (Video)
- Twitter Banter: PSG remind Real Madrid of the last time they met in Europe
- ‘Out of order': Manchester United legends criticize David De Gea for getting dist...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...