Tottenham offer €11.5 million for Real Madrid Castilla’s Jesé Rodriguez [Marca]
- July 7, 2013
Tottenham have lodged an €11.5 million bid for Real Madrid Castilla’s Jesé Rodriguez if Spanish paper Marca is to be believed.
The article in Marca takes it’s cue from a story circulated by Sky Sports, and within that context it’s difficult to exactly know whether Tottenham ave indeed committed themselves to a big money bid for Jesé, or rather the figures involved are a product of pure transfer gossip.
Either way, Spurs’ interest in the Spain U20 striker appears concrete.
Marca detail that Jesé Rodriguez, 20, has attracted plenty of interest from the Premier League, whilst the young attacker also has fans at the Santiago Bernabeu with Zinedine Zidane and Florentino Perez backing the starlet to break through into the Real Madrid first team.
However, as the new season quickly approaches, it seems increasingly unlikely that Jesé will be a starter in the Real Madrid first team next term, and the player is said to favour a permanent move to a top class team who can offer him top flight football rather than move on loan for 12 months to a club.
Marca cheekily suggest that should Real deal with Spurs for Jesé, then Los Blancos could try and work some terms into the deal that would give them an option to sign Gareth Bale at a future point.
In two season for Real Madrid Castilla, Jesé Rodriguez has scored an impressive 32 goals in 80 appearances.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...