- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
The best Horse Placenta jokes as Diego Costa lasts just 9 minutes of the CL final
- Updated: May 24, 2014
We all knew it would happen and it was all so predictable.
Doesn’t make it any less gutting for Diego Costa who lasted just nine minutes of the Champions League final and was replaced by Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone in quick time.
Costa had been to Belgrade earlier this week to see “placenta doctor” Marijana Kovacevic to try to make the Champions League final.
Cue a ton of Horse Placenta jokes on Twitter.
The best of which are below.
Only fools and horses #DiegoCosta
— Filippo Ricci (@filippomricci) May 24, 2014
That substitution's wiped millions off my shares in horse placenta #UCLFinal
— David Schneider (@davidschneider) May 24, 2014
It's official, horse placenta treatment does not work pic.twitter.com/Ti0A0u7GFy
— Coral (@Coral) May 24, 2014
The horse placenta never worked but Diego Costa trotted off with a long face and a sugar lump in his throat.
— Paul Dalglish (@pauldalglish) May 24, 2014
Horse placenta. Foal's gold.
— Dave Kidd (@dkidd_SMirror) May 24, 2014
I'm starting to regret all the horse placenta I bought from Tesco. Obviously doesn't work. I'll use it for sandwiches.
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) May 24, 2014
Sales of horse placenta have just nosedived.
— Tony Barrett (@TonyBarretTimes) May 24, 2014
BREAKING: Horse placenta treatment doesn't work.
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) May 24, 2014
— chiara gambuzza (@ChiaraGamTWI) May 24, 2014
— Ulysses Casillas (@Ulybuly) May 24, 2014
REVEALED: The person who sold the horse placenta to Atletico Madrid. pic.twitter.com/81nHsM0VUI
— BBC Sporf (@BBCSporf) May 24, 2014