Southampton interested in signing Manchester United’s Javier Hernandez [Amy Lewis, Sky Sports]
- July 31, 2014
Though not necessarily blacklisted, you get the feeling Man United Louis van Gaal wouldn’t be staunchly against selling Javier Hernandez should a decent offer come in for the Mexican.
Chicharito’s been strongly linked with a move away from Old Trafford this season, with Inter Milan seemingly the most interested party.
Southampton can now be added to that list; according to Sky Sports’ Amy Lewis, the Saints are considering a move for the Mexican striker.
With Graziano Pelle already signed, Southampton’s front line would suddenly look in serious business if Hernandez were to arrive, and would definitely put paid to all the gags surrounding the Southampton exodus this summer.
Sources: Southampton are interested in signing Javier Hernandez from Manchester United
— Amy Lewis (@SkySportsAmy) July 31, 2014
- Tottenham may sign Liverpool flop Rickie Lambert, or alternatively Javier Hernandez [Th...
- Spurs are interested in Man United striker Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [D...
- Ouch: Man United striker Javier Hernandez fractures collarbone in Mexico friendly [video]
- Javier Hernandez is ‘70%’ certain to leave Man United to join Orlando City ...
- Chicharito fuels rumours about extended Real Madrid stay after appearance in advert [Vi...
- Man United striker Javier Hernandez scores classy header for Mexico [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi