- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Sneaky Buggers! Man City moved their advertising boards to defend Stoke’s long throw-ins
- Updated: January 2, 2013
Manchester City are being accused of craftiness after their match with Stoke on New Year’s Day.
Prior to the kick-off against the Potters, a photo began circulating on social media sites showing Man City workers moving the advertising boards around the pitch at the Etihad.
The significance of the picture appeared obvious: by shrinking the space between the touchline and the ad hoardings, Stoke would be restricted in their ability to launch long throw-ins into the Citizens’ box.
To illustrate just how far Man City moved the adverting boards, below are a series of pictures contrasting the Etihad pitch during the Stoke match compared to how the pitch looked in City’s previous home match with Reading.
(Match highlights: Manchester City 3 – Stoke 0.)