Scenes! 15,000 Corinthians fans turn up at the airport to cheer their team off to the Club World Cup
- December 4, 2012
Guarulhos international airport in Brazil was overrun on Monday night as a reported 15,000 Corinthians fans invaded the building in order to wave their Corinthians’ team off to the Club World Cup.
With whistles, flags and fireworks, the Corinthians fans made a huge party out of seeing their team head off to Japan.
The Club World Cup begins in Toyko on December 6th, and it involves Auckland City, Al-Ahly, CF Monterrey, Chelsea, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Ulsan Hyundai and Corinthians.
Watch the amazing footage of the Corinthians fans’ party below.
More photos can also be seen below the fold.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265096″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...