Scenes! 15,000 Corinthians fans turn up at the airport to cheer their team off to the Club World Cup
- December 4, 2012
Guarulhos international airport in Brazil was overrun on Monday night as a reported 15,000 Corinthians fans invaded the building in order to wave their Corinthians’ team off to the Club World Cup.
With whistles, flags and fireworks, the Corinthians fans made a huge party out of seeing their team head off to Japan.
The Club World Cup begins in Toyko on December 6th, and it involves Auckland City, Al-Ahly, CF Monterrey, Chelsea, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Ulsan Hyundai and Corinthians.
Watch the amazing footage of the Corinthians fans’ party below.
More photos can also be seen below the fold.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265096″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi