- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Scenes! 15,000 Corinthians fans turn up at the airport to cheer their team off to the Club World Cup
Guarulhos international airport in Brazil was overrun on Monday night as a reported 15,000 Corinthians fans invaded the building in order to wave their Corinthians’ team off to the Club World Cup.
With whistles, flags and fireworks, the Corinthians fans made a huge party out of seeing their team head off to Japan.
The Club World Cup begins in Toyko on December 6th, and it involves Auckland City, Al-Ahly, CF Monterrey, Chelsea, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Ulsan Hyundai and Corinthians.
Watch the amazing footage of the Corinthians fans’ party below.
More photos can also be seen below the fold.
- Updated: December 4, 2012