- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
- A sinister Bruce Grobelaar says Simon Mignolet is Liverpool’s problem: ‘He let in 52 goals!’
- Frank Lampard post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘It was a special night, but we’re not there yet’ [Video]
- Brilliant! BVB coach Jurgen Klopp laughs hysterically to the bemusement of journos [Video]
Scenes! 15,000 Corinthians fans turn up at the airport to cheer their team off to the Club World Cup
Guarulhos international airport in Brazil was overrun on Monday night as a reported 15,000 Corinthians fans invaded the building in order to wave their Corinthians’ team off to the Club World Cup.
With whistles, flags and fireworks, the Corinthians fans made a huge party out of seeing their team head off to Japan.
The Club World Cup begins in Toyko on December 6th, and it involves Auckland City, Al-Ahly, CF Monterrey, Chelsea, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Ulsan Hyundai and Corinthians.
Watch the amazing footage of the Corinthians fans’ party below.
More photos can also be seen below the fold.
- Updated: December 4, 2012