Rock. Paper. Scissors: Franck Ribery & Toni Kroos (Bayern Munich) vs Hertha Berlin
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen something like this happen.
At the end of 2011 Borussia Monchengladbach’s Marco Reus and Mike Hanke adopted the classic school-yard game Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who takes a free kick during their Bundesliga win against Cologne.
On Saturday in Germany we saw the use of the game once more during Bayern Munich’s 6-0 hammering of Hertha Berlin.
Whether disrespectful or not to sorry Hertha, Bayern duo Franck Ribery and Toni Kroos showed little regard for their opponents as the twosome faced a free-kick just outside the Berlin box. Unable to decide which player should take the set-play, a game of Schnick, Schnack, Schnuck (as it’s called in Germany) was used to settle the dispute.
[jwplayer config=”Just-for-homepage-videos” mediaid=”159646″]
- Incredible bicycle kick assist & bicycle kick goal scored by James Island Boys Soc...
- Chilean Mauricio Pinilla (Atalanta) ridiculous overhead kick golazo v Cesena [Video]
- Chelsea away fans chant ‘boring boring Chelsea’ at 3-1 up v Leicester City ...
- Philippe Mexes stunning thunderbolt golazo for AC Milan v Genoa [Video]
- Robert Lewandowski v Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Stat comparison before Bayern v Borussi...
- Sunday Specials! Silly odds for Everton-Liverpool & Arsenal-Man United, Bayern pri...
- Owen Hargreaves backs one of his former clubs to win the Champions League (Video)
- Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund: Online Live Streaming video [HD]