Ridiculously harsh! Man United’s Nemanja Vidic shown red for ‘yellow card challenge’ at Chelsea [GIF]
- January 19, 2014
Manchester United slipped further away from the top after a 3-1 defeat to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
To compound their misery, Nemanja Vidic was shown a controversial straight red in injury time for a foul on Eden Hazard.
It was not a pretty challenge and certainly warranted a booking but the red card shown by Phil Dowd clearly surprised the Serbian.
Vidic will now be suspended for Man United’s crucial Capital One Cup Semi-final on Wednesday.
Lying 7th in the table, Man United are now 12 points behind 3rd placed Chelsea.
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa enjoys watching porn movies with friends [Art Of War]
- Chelsea agree terms with Baba Rahman, negotiating fee with Augsburg (Di Marzio)
- Theo Walcott is confident Arsenal can beat Chelsea in the Community Shield (Video)
- Chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford scores 20-minute hat-trick for Crystal Palace (Video)
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi