Real Madrid have agreed to sell Kaka to Sao Paulo for €15m [Todox Deportes]
- July 1, 2013
Last week he was linked with a return to AC Milan, and today it’s Sao Paulo.
Kaka’s nightmare at Real Madrid looks to be drawing to a close as new boss Carlo Ancelotti seems certain to get the Brazilian off the club’s books before the start of the 2013-14 season.
In that regard, Spanish media outlet Todox Deportes are reporting on Monday that Los Blancos have agreed a €15 million deal with Sao Paulo to sell Kaka back to his homeland.
Just because a transfer fee has been agreed between the clubs however, it doesn’t mean Kaka is definitely making the move.
Specifically, problems seem to be inevitable with the player’s personal details. Kaka currently earns around €1o million a season in Madrid with reports saying that Sao Paulo can only offer €3 million a season in wages.
Of course, Kaka may be happy to move to the Soberano, who are the club with whom he started his career at the young age of 8.
After winning medals in the team’s youth set-up, Kaka played for Sao Paulo’s first team from 2001-2003, during which time he made a total of 58 appearances, scoring 23 times.
Memories of Kaka’s career at Sao Paulo can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]