- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Real Madrid have agreed to sell Kaka to Sao Paulo for €15m [Todox Deportes]
- Updated: July 1, 2013
Last week he was linked with a return to AC Milan, and today it’s Sao Paulo.
Kaka’s nightmare at Real Madrid looks to be drawing to a close as new boss Carlo Ancelotti seems certain to get the Brazilian off the club’s books before the start of the 2013-14 season.
In that regard, Spanish media outlet Todox Deportes are reporting on Monday that Los Blancos have agreed a €15 million deal with Sao Paulo to sell Kaka back to his homeland.
Just because a transfer fee has been agreed between the clubs however, it doesn’t mean Kaka is definitely making the move.
Specifically, problems seem to be inevitable with the player’s personal details. Kaka currently earns around €1o million a season in Madrid with reports saying that Sao Paulo can only offer €3 million a season in wages.
Of course, Kaka may be happy to move to the Soberano, who are the club with whom he started his career at the young age of 8.
After winning medals in the team’s youth set-up, Kaka played for Sao Paulo’s first team from 2001-2003, during which time he made a total of 58 appearances, scoring 23 times.
Memories of Kaka’s career at Sao Paulo can be seen below.