Port Vale sack Daniel Jones for brutally beating club captain Doug Loft in training ground bust-up [Picture]
- April 15, 2014
Training ground bust-ups happen every day at every football club the world over, but did it come to this at Port Vale last Thurday?
Port Vale captain Doug Loft got into a training ground altercation that day, and ended up hospitalised with GBH: a broken nose, jaw, and cheekbone by a sickeningly violent teammate.
The BBC have confirmed the aggressor as Daniel Jones, and that the League One have sacked him effective immmediately; while he’ll also be possibly charged with GBH after Loft decided to press charges.
The Sun’s picture above shows the extent of Loft’s injuries, with a disfigured face, as they title it (though not permanently).
Let’s hope Jones is banned from ever setting foot on a football pitch for a very long time; if not forever.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...