Port Vale sack Daniel Jones for brutally beating club captain Doug Loft in training ground bust-up [Picture]
- April 15, 2014
Training ground bust-ups happen every day at every football club the world over, but did it come to this at Port Vale last Thurday?
Port Vale captain Doug Loft got into a training ground altercation that day, and ended up hospitalised with GBH: a broken nose, jaw, and cheekbone by a sickeningly violent teammate.
The BBC have confirmed the aggressor as Daniel Jones, and that the League One have sacked him effective immmediately; while he’ll also be possibly charged with GBH after Loft decided to press charges.
The Sun’s picture above shows the extent of Loft’s injuries, with a disfigured face, as they title it (though not permanently).
Let’s hope Jones is banned from ever setting foot on a football pitch for a very long time; if not forever.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi