Police release pictures of three Tottenham fans who may have thrown coins at Arsenal’s Theo Walcott
- February 3, 2014
Arsenal famously beat Tottenham in the 3rd round of this season’s FA Cup, in a match that saw Theo Walcott’s season and World Cup dream crash and burn.
Walcott trolled Tottenham fans as he was stretchered off in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over their rivals as he flashed the scoreline with his fingers in one of the most iconic images of the season.
After the match news filtered out that some Spurs fans had reacted badly in the Walcott incident as coins were thrown at the Arsenal forward, medical staff and stewards during the incident.
A month later, police have now released blurry CCTV images of three Tottenham fans suspected of throwing the coins.
A picture of the three suspects are below, together with an image of a steward holding the thrown coins from back in January is below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...