Police release pictures of three Tottenham fans who may have thrown coins at Arsenal’s Theo Walcott
- February 3, 2014
Arsenal famously beat Tottenham in the 3rd round of this season’s FA Cup, in a match that saw Theo Walcott’s season and World Cup dream crash and burn.
Walcott trolled Tottenham fans as he was stretchered off in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over their rivals as he flashed the scoreline with his fingers in one of the most iconic images of the season.
After the match news filtered out that some Spurs fans had reacted badly in the Walcott incident as coins were thrown at the Arsenal forward, medical staff and stewards during the incident.
A month later, police have now released blurry CCTV images of three Tottenham fans suspected of throwing the coins.
A picture of the three suspects are below, together with an image of a steward holding the thrown coins from back in January is below.
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright trolled ex Spurs owner at Piers Morgan’s birthday party...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi