- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Police release pictures of three Tottenham fans who may have thrown coins at Arsenal’s Theo Walcott
- February 3, 2014
Arsenal famously beat Tottenham in the 3rd round of this season’s FA Cup, in a match that saw Theo Walcott’s season and World Cup dream crash and burn.
Walcott trolled Tottenham fans as he was stretchered off in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over their rivals as he flashed the scoreline with his fingers in one of the most iconic images of the season.
After the match news filtered out that some Spurs fans had reacted badly in the Walcott incident as coins were thrown at the Arsenal forward, medical staff and stewards during the incident.
A month later, police have now released blurry CCTV images of three Tottenham fans suspected of throwing the coins.
A picture of the three suspects are below, together with an image of a steward holding the thrown coins from back in January is below.