Police release pictures of three Tottenham fans who may have thrown coins at Arsenal’s Theo Walcott
Arsenal famously beat Tottenham in the 3rd round of this season’s FA Cup, in a match that saw Theo Walcott’s season and World Cup dream crash and burn.
Walcott trolled Tottenham fans as he was stretchered off in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over their rivals as he flashed the scoreline with his fingers in one of the most iconic images of the season.
After the match news filtered out that some Spurs fans had reacted badly in the Walcott incident as coins were thrown at the Arsenal forward, medical staff and stewards during the incident.
A month later, police have now released blurry CCTV images of three Tottenham fans suspected of throwing the coins.
A picture of the three suspects are below, together with an image of a steward holding the thrown coins from back in January is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Daniel Sturridge is like Jack Wilshere. They need to perform on the training pitch (Sky Video)August 28, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV talk about rumours of a dramatic bid for Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge (Video)August 28, 2016
- A bizarre fact about incoming Arsenal striker Lucas Perez & Camden Town marketAugust 28, 2016
- Arsenal tried to sign Antoine Griezmann & Robert Lewandowski this summer [Sun]August 28, 2016
- Excuse me? Bayern Munich’s David Alaba says Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is his toughest opponent (Video)August 4, 2016
- Arsenal fans on Twitter lay into Theo Walcott during woeful display v MLS All Stars [Tweets]July 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott uploads an intense training video on InstagramJuly 10, 2016
- Liverpool get the green light to sign an Arsenal forward [Evening Standard]June 13, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016
- Rumour: Tottenham U18 coach Kieran McKenna joins Man UnitedAugust 28, 2016
- Good news for Spurs? Update in the race for Man City’s Eliaquim Mangala [France Football]August 28, 2016
- Spurs fans get seriously giddy with excitement about Isco [Tweets]August 28, 2016