Police release pictures of three Tottenham fans who may have thrown coins at Arsenal’s Theo Walcott
- February 3, 2014
Arsenal famously beat Tottenham in the 3rd round of this season’s FA Cup, in a match that saw Theo Walcott’s season and World Cup dream crash and burn.
Walcott trolled Tottenham fans as he was stretchered off in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over their rivals as he flashed the scoreline with his fingers in one of the most iconic images of the season.
After the match news filtered out that some Spurs fans had reacted badly in the Walcott incident as coins were thrown at the Arsenal forward, medical staff and stewards during the incident.
A month later, police have now released blurry CCTV images of three Tottenham fans suspected of throwing the coins.
A picture of the three suspects are below, together with an image of a steward holding the thrown coins from back in January is below.
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...