Picture: Portuguese paper A Bola reveal the world’s most expensive XI in wages
- March 1, 2013
Portuguese paper A Bola had gone about compiling the highest earning XI in world football in a 4-3-3 formation.
The starting lineup includes two players from Real Madrid, Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Manchester City, while PSG, Anzhi and Barcelona all have one player featured also.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi