- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Picture: McDonalds Germany make the Hot Pep Guardinator schnitzel sandwich
The marketing power of Pep Guardiola has been harnessed by McDonalds.
The global fast food giants have latched upon Bayern Munich’s appointment of Pep as their manager from next season to launch a new sandwich in their Munich and Bavarian branches.
Named the ‘Hot Pep Guardinator’, the sandwich comprises of a chicken schnitzel sat in a brown bread bun with a slice of cheese and basic veggies. The bun also comes with hot sauce and hot mustard.
A picture of McDonalds’ Hot Pep Guardinator meal can be seen below, while below is a graphic from Sky Italia illustrating Pep Guardiola’s Bayern dream team for next season.
- Updated: March 21, 2013