- Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal & Man City all have men in FIFPro World XI best midfielders list
- Real Madrid pitch invader at Basel celebrates his illegal behaviour on Facebook [Pictures]
- Juventus boss Massimo Allegri has a colourful outburst on the touchline v Malmo [Fan Cam]
- Cute! Angel Di Maria’s wife & daughter post Instagram pic showing their Man United love
- Scenes! Bayern Munich’s amazing away fans partying in unison at Man City [Fan Cam]
Mirko Vucinic’s agent will be in London tomorrow ahead of potential Arsenal move [Di Marzio]
Arsene Wenger is rumoured to be in the market for a striker during the January transfer window.
The Arsenal boss has relied heavily on Olivier Giroud this season but appreciates the need for other options, especially with Nicklas Bendtner currently sidelined.
According to respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, the agent of Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic will be in London tomorrow to discuss a possible move to Arsenal.
An attempt to loan Vucinic was reportedly rejected and Arsenal are now considering a permanent deal for the 30 year old Montenegrin.
- Updated: January 19, 2014