Mirko Vucinic’s agent will be in London tomorrow ahead of potential Arsenal move [Di Marzio]
- January 19, 2014
Arsene Wenger is rumoured to be in the market for a striker during the January transfer window.
The Arsenal boss has relied heavily on Olivier Giroud this season but appreciates the need for other options, especially with Nicklas Bendtner currently sidelined.
According to respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, the agent of Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic will be in London tomorrow to discuss a possible move to Arsenal.
An attempt to loan Vucinic was reportedly rejected and Arsenal are now considering a permanent deal for the 30 year old Montenegrin.
- West Ham owner David Gold confirms interest in signing Arsenal’s Carl Jenkinson [...
- Petr Cech insists that a collective effort will bring success to Arsenal [Video]
- Petr Cech explains what Arsenal are missing [video]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi