Microsoft’s intelligent personal assistant Cortana is currently 100% on it’s World Cup predictions
- June 30, 2014
The 2014 World Cup have so far failed to produced a prediction guru in the realm of Paul the octopus, however Microsoft may be about to change all that.
Cortana, Microsoft’s intelligent personal assistant, was installed over the weekend with a World Cup predictions functionality, and so far the results have been 100% accurate.
Cortana successfully predicted four results, backing Brazil, Colombia, Holland and Costa Rica in their final 16 games.
It’s worth noting that Cortana is backing France and Germany to win their respective matches on Monday, while Belgium are tipped to beat the United States on Tuesday (see below).
Should Cortana continue to pick winners, the it will further enhance the reputation of Bing’s predictions engine which has previously been used to forecast who would get voted off or win The Voice, Dancing With the Stars, and American Idol.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi