Microsoft’s intelligent personal assistant Cortana is currently 100% on it’s World Cup predictions
- June 30, 2014
The 2014 World Cup have so far failed to produced a prediction guru in the realm of Paul the octopus, however Microsoft may be about to change all that.
Cortana, Microsoft’s intelligent personal assistant, was installed over the weekend with a World Cup predictions functionality, and so far the results have been 100% accurate.
Cortana successfully predicted four results, backing Brazil, Colombia, Holland and Costa Rica in their final 16 games.
It’s worth noting that Cortana is backing France and Germany to win their respective matches on Monday, while Belgium are tipped to beat the United States on Tuesday (see below).
Should Cortana continue to pick winners, the it will further enhance the reputation of Bing’s predictions engine which has previously been used to forecast who would get voted off or win The Voice, Dancing With the Stars, and American Idol.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...