Microsoft’s intelligent personal assistant Cortana is currently 100% on it’s World Cup predictions
- June 30, 2014
The 2014 World Cup have so far failed to produced a prediction guru in the realm of Paul the octopus, however Microsoft may be about to change all that.
Cortana, Microsoft’s intelligent personal assistant, was installed over the weekend with a World Cup predictions functionality, and so far the results have been 100% accurate.
Cortana successfully predicted four results, backing Brazil, Colombia, Holland and Costa Rica in their final 16 games.
It’s worth noting that Cortana is backing France and Germany to win their respective matches on Monday, while Belgium are tipped to beat the United States on Tuesday (see below).
Should Cortana continue to pick winners, the it will further enhance the reputation of Bing’s predictions engine which has previously been used to forecast who would get voted off or win The Voice, Dancing With the Stars, and American Idol.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...