Mario Balotelli cried on the AC Milan bench after he was taken off against Napoli [Video]
- February 8, 2014
Mario Balotelli was reduced to tears on Saturday night after the Azzurri striker was taken off with 15 minutes to go at Napoli.
After Adel Taarabt had fired Milan ahead after just eight minutes of his debut, the Rossoneri proceeded to concede goals to Gökhan Inler and Gonzalo Higuain before Super Mario was eventually given the hook.
Upset at what a poor performance in Milan’s ailing season in Serie A, Balotelli welled up with emotion as he sat on the subs bench.
The former Manchester City forward cried behind a coat, before he eventually removed the clothing to reveal his blood-shot watery eyes.
UPDATE: It has since been reported that Balotelli was subject to racial abuse by Napoli fans, which lead to his emotional outburst.
Watch footage of Mario Balotelli crying on the AC Milan bench below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]