Manchester United contact agent of Samuel Eto’o regarding possible move [Sky Sport Italia]
Three days remain until the Premier League season gets underway and David Moyes is yet to make a mark on his new Manchester United squad.
Linked heavily to central midfielders without signing anyone, Sky Sport Italia today reported that Manchester United had contacted Samuel Eto’o’s agent.
The Anzhi striker is for sale, along with most of his teammates.
Formerly known as one of the most lethal strikers in the world, Eto’o has received interest from a number of European clubs including Chelsea, Napoli and Roma.
32 year old Eto’o should also be available relatively cheap with £5m being the expected figure of his sale.
As one of the highest paid players in world football, the Cameroonian striker will have to take a large pay cut if he is to link up with the likes of Robin Van Persie at Manchester United.
- David De Gea refused to deny his Man United contract has £30 million release clause (Qu...
- Legendary Man United flop Bebe isn’t ruling out a return to the club (Quotes)
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson backs Wayne Rooney to find form (Quotes)
- Man United star Juan Mata says club must improve after recent wobble [Mirror]
- Ex-Chelsea man Samuel Eto’o continues his brilliant scoring record with Antalyasp...
- Samuel Eto’o scored two excellent goals on his Antalyaspor debut (video)
- Agent of Eto’o & Makelele: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez “doe...
- President of Turkish club Antalyaspor says Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o are signin...