Manchester United contact agent of Samuel Eto’o regarding possible move [Sky Sport Italia]
- August 14, 2013
Three days remain until the Premier League season gets underway and David Moyes is yet to make a mark on his new Manchester United squad.
Linked heavily to central midfielders without signing anyone, Sky Sport Italia today reported that Manchester United had contacted Samuel Eto’o’s agent.
The Anzhi striker is for sale, along with most of his teammates.
Formerly known as one of the most lethal strikers in the world, Eto’o has received interest from a number of European clubs including Chelsea, Napoli and Roma.
32 year old Eto’o should also be available relatively cheap with £5m being the expected figure of his sale.
As one of the highest paid players in world football, the Cameroonian striker will have to take a large pay cut if he is to link up with the likes of Robin Van Persie at Manchester United.
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- How high can Louis van Gaal take Man United after another big spending summer? (Video)
- PSG-bound Angel Di Maria fined £360,000 for missing Manchester United’s US Tour [...
- Twitter makes fun of Wayne Rooney’s handwriting
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories on Manchester United’...
- Jese Lingard records funny header game on a GoPro with Manchester United teammates, goe...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi