Manchester United WILL sign Marouane Fellaini from Everton for €25m+ [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- August 7, 2013
If reports in Belgium are to believed this Wednesday, Manchester United have all-but signed Marouane Fellaini from Everton.
While the precise amount for Fellaini’s transfer fee is yet to be agreed between Manchester United and Everton, Belgium’s leading paper Het Laatste Nieuws report that “no one doubts that the central midfielder will be Robin van Persie’s teammate next season.”
Het Laatste Nieuws report that Fellaini should cost the Red Devils “more than €25 million.”
The news will be music to the ears of Man United fans who have seen their club fail to land Thiago Alcantara and Cesc Fabregas so far this summer.
For the record, Fellaini played 90 minutes for Everton in the Toffees’ 1-0 defeat to Valencia on Tuesday night in America.
Het Laatste Nieuw also point out that when Fellaini finally pens his new contract at Old Trafford, the deal will mean that every top club in the Premier League will have at least one Belgium international in their team.
Chelsea have Hazard, De Bruyne and Lukaku. Man City have Kompany. Vermaelen is at Arsenal and Vertonghen, Dembele and Chadli are at Tottenham.
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi