- Huge blow for Real Madrid: Luka Modric out injured for 6 weeks [AS]
- Franck Ribery’s little brother Steven (19) scored a brilliant scissors-kick for Bayern Munich II [Videos]
- Champions: PSV win the Eredivisie title for the 22nd time in history v Heerenveen [Videos]
- Keep it classy! A female Chelsea fan got swept up in swearing after the win v Man United [Video]
- James Rodriguez scored a golazo after some sublime Real Madrid build-up v Malaga [Videos]
Manchester United WILL sign Marouane Fellaini from Everton for €25m+ [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- August 7, 2013
If reports in Belgium are to believed this Wednesday, Manchester United have all-but signed Marouane Fellaini from Everton.
While the precise amount for Fellaini’s transfer fee is yet to be agreed between Manchester United and Everton, Belgium’s leading paper Het Laatste Nieuws report that “no one doubts that the central midfielder will be Robin van Persie’s teammate next season.”
Het Laatste Nieuws report that Fellaini should cost the Red Devils “more than €25 million.”
The news will be music to the ears of Man United fans who have seen their club fail to land Thiago Alcantara and Cesc Fabregas so far this summer.
For the record, Fellaini played 90 minutes for Everton in the Toffees’ 1-0 defeat to Valencia on Tuesday night in America.
Het Laatste Nieuw also point out that when Fellaini finally pens his new contract at Old Trafford, the deal will mean that every top club in the Premier League will have at least one Belgium international in their team.
Chelsea have Hazard, De Bruyne and Lukaku. Man City have Kompany. Vermaelen is at Arsenal and Vertonghen, Dembele and Chadli are at Tottenham.