Manchester United WILL sign Marouane Fellaini from Everton for €25m+ [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- August 7, 2013
If reports in Belgium are to believed this Wednesday, Manchester United have all-but signed Marouane Fellaini from Everton.
While the precise amount for Fellaini’s transfer fee is yet to be agreed between Manchester United and Everton, Belgium’s leading paper Het Laatste Nieuws report that “no one doubts that the central midfielder will be Robin van Persie’s teammate next season.”
Het Laatste Nieuws report that Fellaini should cost the Red Devils “more than €25 million.”
The news will be music to the ears of Man United fans who have seen their club fail to land Thiago Alcantara and Cesc Fabregas so far this summer.
For the record, Fellaini played 90 minutes for Everton in the Toffees’ 1-0 defeat to Valencia on Tuesday night in America.
Het Laatste Nieuw also point out that when Fellaini finally pens his new contract at Old Trafford, the deal will mean that every top club in the Premier League will have at least one Belgium international in their team.
Chelsea have Hazard, De Bruyne and Lukaku. Man City have Kompany. Vermaelen is at Arsenal and Vertonghen, Dembele and Chadli are at Tottenham.
- New Everton song trolls Chelsea: Money can’t buy me Stones (video)
- Spurred On urge Daniel Levy to splash the cash after Spurs 0 – Everton 0 (video)
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- Everton fans taunt Chelsea singing ‘Money can’t buy you Stones’ (Fan ...
- Joey Barton airs his thoughts on Everton and Chelsea’s John Stones tug-of-war (Vi...
- Everton fans react to reports claiming PSG had £20m bid for Seamus Coleman rejected (Tw...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...