Manchester City willing to pay €30 million for Real Madrid defender Pepe [Mundo Deportivo]
- June 9, 2014
Manchester City are willing to pay Real Madrid €30 million to take star defender Pepe off their hands, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Although Pepe appeared to fall behind Raphael Varane in the pecking order during the final months on Jose Mourinho’s reign, Varane’s injuries allowed Pepe to regain status as first-choice.
In fact, Pepe had a pretty magnificent season and City are willing to part with €30 million for the 31 year old Portuguese player.
This is despite Pepe appearing to be City’s third choice, with Eliaquim Mangala rejecting the club and Roma valuing Mehdi Benatia at a ridiculously high sum.
- James Milner takes first Leaning pictures as a Liverpool player, unveiled with Number 7...
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi