Manchester City willing to pay €30 million for Real Madrid defender Pepe [Mundo Deportivo]
- June 9, 2014
Manchester City are willing to pay Real Madrid €30 million to take star defender Pepe off their hands, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Although Pepe appeared to fall behind Raphael Varane in the pecking order during the final months on Jose Mourinho’s reign, Varane’s injuries allowed Pepe to regain status as first-choice.
In fact, Pepe had a pretty magnificent season and City are willing to part with €30 million for the 31 year old Portuguese player.
This is despite Pepe appearing to be City’s third choice, with Eliaquim Mangala rejecting the club and Roma valuing Mehdi Benatia at a ridiculously high sum.
Watch Live Stream
- Guardiola locks Man City players in dressing room for 45 minutes after draw against SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Pep Guardiola refuses to blame John Stones after 1-1 draw with Southampton (Video)October 23, 2016
- Twitter mocks John Stones as Manchester City defender makes another big mistake v SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Here’s the other angle of Cristiano Ronaldo’s selfie with the Portugal fanOctober 11, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo has selfie with fan during Portugal’s win (Video)October 10, 2016
- Andre Silva scores first half hat-trick as Portugal destroy Faroe Islands (Videos & Tweets)October 10, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund CEO claims Spanish giant is monitoring Thomas Tuchel [ZDF]October 24, 2016
- Explaning why Cristiano Ronaldo DIDN’T appeal for offside on Alvaro Morata’s goalOctober 24, 2016
- Incredible video of Cristiano Ronaldo’s rousing half-time speech in CL finalOctober 23, 2016
- Real Madrid discussed Paul Pogba deal with Mino Raiola in the summer [Marca]October 22, 2016