Manchester City willing to pay €30 million for Real Madrid defender Pepe [Mundo Deportivo]
- June 9, 2014
Manchester City are willing to pay Real Madrid €30 million to take star defender Pepe off their hands, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Although Pepe appeared to fall behind Raphael Varane in the pecking order during the final months on Jose Mourinho’s reign, Varane’s injuries allowed Pepe to regain status as first-choice.
In fact, Pepe had a pretty magnificent season and City are willing to part with €30 million for the 31 year old Portuguese player.
This is despite Pepe appearing to be City’s third choice, with Eliaquim Mangala rejecting the club and Roma valuing Mehdi Benatia at a ridiculously high sum.
Watch Live Stream
- Gabriel Jesus admits that a deal is done with Manchester City [Fox Sports Brazil]July 28, 2016
- Manchester City force fan to apologise on Twitter over Adam Johnson prank [Tweets]July 28, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola admits Samir Nasri is overweight & discusses John Stones (Video)July 28, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund 1 – Man City 1: Sergio Aguero & Christian Pulisic score (Official Videos)July 28, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new boutique hotels [Forbes]July 15, 2016
- Portugal hero Eder reveals that his father is in prison for killing his step-mother [Quotes]July 15, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates Euro 2016 victory with a new car: The Bugatti VeyronJuly 15, 2016
- Eder’s Portugal winner v France to win Euro 2016 in slow motion (video)July 13, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane gives son Enzo his Real Madrid debut v PSG (Video)July 28, 2016
- Meunier at the double as PSG ease past Real Madrid 3-1 (Videos)July 28, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang slams the media on Instagram for his supposed Real Madrid obsessionJuly 27, 2016
- Man United target Paul Pogba urges fans not to believe the newspapers (Video)July 27, 2016