- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Manchester City willing to pay €30 million for Real Madrid defender Pepe [Mundo Deportivo]
Manchester City are willing to pay Real Madrid €30 million to take star defender Pepe off their hands, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Although Pepe appeared to fall behind Raphael Varane in the pecking order during the final months on Jose Mourinho’s reign, Varane’s injuries allowed Pepe to regain status as first-choice.
In fact, Pepe had a pretty magnificent season and City are willing to part with €30 million for the 31 year old Portuguese player.
This is despite Pepe appearing to be City’s third choice, with Eliaquim Mangala rejecting the club and Roma valuing Mehdi Benatia at a ridiculously high sum.
- Updated: June 9, 2014