Manchester City willing to pay €30 million for Real Madrid defender Pepe [Mundo Deportivo]
- June 9, 2014
Manchester City are willing to pay Real Madrid €30 million to take star defender Pepe off their hands, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Although Pepe appeared to fall behind Raphael Varane in the pecking order during the final months on Jose Mourinho’s reign, Varane’s injuries allowed Pepe to regain status as first-choice.
In fact, Pepe had a pretty magnificent season and City are willing to part with €30 million for the 31 year old Portuguese player.
This is despite Pepe appearing to be City’s third choice, with Eliaquim Mangala rejecting the club and Roma valuing Mehdi Benatia at a ridiculously high sum.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...