Manchester City willing to pay €30 million for Real Madrid defender Pepe [Mundo Deportivo]
- June 9, 2014
Manchester City are willing to pay Real Madrid €30 million to take star defender Pepe off their hands, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Although Pepe appeared to fall behind Raphael Varane in the pecking order during the final months on Jose Mourinho’s reign, Varane’s injuries allowed Pepe to regain status as first-choice.
In fact, Pepe had a pretty magnificent season and City are willing to part with €30 million for the 31 year old Portuguese player.
This is despite Pepe appearing to be City’s third choice, with Eliaquim Mangala rejecting the club and Roma valuing Mehdi Benatia at a ridiculously high sum.
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Man City star Kevin De BruyneSeptember 24, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart decision was one of his toughest ever (Video)September 24, 2016
- Dimitri Seluk at it again, says Pep Guardiola treats players like dogs [Tweet]September 23, 2016
- Off to Man City? Andres Iniesta wants to talk to Barcelona’s management about his future [Cope]September 22, 2016
- Pepe the Ballon d’Or contender? Cristiano Ronaldo praises defender for ‘extraordinary year’August 24, 2016
- Real Madrid make Portugal star Joao Mario their big transfer target [AS]August 4, 2016
- New footage shows France’s Hugo Lloris injured himself just before Eder’s Portugal winner (Video)July 30, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new boutique hotels [Forbes]July 15, 2016
- Massive substitution: Ronaldo not happy to be hauled off by Zidane [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Jose Mourinho claims Real Madrid wanted him back to ‘clean out s**t people like Sergio Ramos’September 24, 2016
- Carlo Ancelotti told Zinedine Zidane to reject Bordeaux to stay at Real Madrid [Quotes]September 22, 2016
- Real Madrid’s winning run comes to an end v Villarreal (Official highlights video)September 22, 2016