Manchester City willing to pay €30 million for Real Madrid defender Pepe [Mundo Deportivo]
- June 9, 2014
Manchester City are willing to pay Real Madrid €30 million to take star defender Pepe off their hands, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Although Pepe appeared to fall behind Raphael Varane in the pecking order during the final months on Jose Mourinho’s reign, Varane’s injuries allowed Pepe to regain status as first-choice.
In fact, Pepe had a pretty magnificent season and City are willing to part with €30 million for the 31 year old Portuguese player.
This is despite Pepe appearing to be City’s third choice, with Eliaquim Mangala rejecting the club and Roma valuing Mehdi Benatia at a ridiculously high sum.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City keeper Joe Hart makes unbelievable stop in England training (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Doctor warns Cristiano Ronaldo that a rushed return could risk his Euro 2016 [AS]April 30th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored & pulled off great skills in 1st half of Portugal v Belgium (Videos)March 29th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his dirty dance moves at Portugal training (Video)March 29th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo had his penalty saved against Bulgaria but it should have been retaken (Video)March 26th, 2016
- Barcelona legend Xavi believes that Atletico Madrid will beat Real Madrid (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo responds to Gerard Pique’s imitation; refers to himself in 3rd person (Vi...May 27th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo Alphas Richard Gere as actor joins Real Madrid’s flight for some reason (...May 27th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo rings the MSN for advice ahead of Champions League final (Video)May 27th, 2016