Man United’s starting XI next season will be pretty tasty, according to a Daily Mail graphic!
- May 4, 2014
Judging by the Daily Mail graphic above, Manchester United have all but wrapped up the 2014/2015 title.
Long gone are the days of David Moyes, if Louis van Gaal gets all the players he wants, Manchester United will win the title at a canter!
Only David De Gea, Phil Jones, Juan Mata and Robin van Persie remain from the current Manchester United squad and you can imagine Wayne Rooney won’t be too happy if he can’t get a place in LVG’s starting XI.
Mats Hummels and Luke Shaw would certainly boost an ailing defence and both players are very possible signings. William Carvalho from Sporting Lisbon as well.
But, the likes of Toni Kroos, Thomas Muller and Edinson Cavani may be a little more difficult.
Especially as Cavani now wants a central role and Bayern are hugely unlikely to shift two players from their first team squad to Old Trafford…
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...