- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Man United’s starting XI next season will be pretty tasty, according to a Daily Mail graphic!
- Updated: May 4, 2014
Judging by the Daily Mail graphic above, Manchester United have all but wrapped up the 2014/2015 title.
Long gone are the days of David Moyes, if Louis van Gaal gets all the players he wants, Manchester United will win the title at a canter!
Only David De Gea, Phil Jones, Juan Mata and Robin van Persie remain from the current Manchester United squad and you can imagine Wayne Rooney won’t be too happy if he can’t get a place in LVG’s starting XI.
Mats Hummels and Luke Shaw would certainly boost an ailing defence and both players are very possible signings. William Carvalho from Sporting Lisbon as well.
But, the likes of Toni Kroos, Thomas Muller and Edinson Cavani may be a little more difficult.
Especially as Cavani now wants a central role and Bayern are hugely unlikely to shift two players from their first team squad to Old Trafford…