Man United’s starting XI next season will be pretty tasty, according to a Daily Mail graphic!
- May 4, 2014
Judging by the Daily Mail graphic above, Manchester United have all but wrapped up the 2014/2015 title.
Long gone are the days of David Moyes, if Louis van Gaal gets all the players he wants, Manchester United will win the title at a canter!
Only David De Gea, Phil Jones, Juan Mata and Robin van Persie remain from the current Manchester United squad and you can imagine Wayne Rooney won’t be too happy if he can’t get a place in LVG’s starting XI.
Mats Hummels and Luke Shaw would certainly boost an ailing defence and both players are very possible signings. William Carvalho from Sporting Lisbon as well.
But, the likes of Toni Kroos, Thomas Muller and Edinson Cavani may be a little more difficult.
Especially as Cavani now wants a central role and Bayern are hugely unlikely to shift two players from their first team squad to Old Trafford…
- Ronald Koeman says Man United are yet to make a serious bid for Morgan Schneiderlin [Vi...
- Chicharito fuels rumours about extended Real Madrid stay after appearance in advert [Vi...
- Full Time Devils presenter Adam McKola reacts to Sergio Ramos to Man United news [Video]
- Graham Hunter explains how Sergio Ramos told Real Madrid he wants Man United move [Video]
- Sergio Ramos has told Real Madrid he wants to go to Manchester United [Best Tweets]
- Phil Jones signs contract extension at Manchester United, taking him through to 2019
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi