- Bantz! Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain admits Alexis Sanchez has carried Arsenal on Twitter
- Tottenham are ‘all in’ for FC Porto striker Jackson Martinez [Record]
- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
Man United’s starting XI next season will be pretty tasty, according to a Daily Mail graphic!
Judging by the Daily Mail graphic above, Manchester United have all but wrapped up the 2014/2015 title.
Long gone are the days of David Moyes, if Louis van Gaal gets all the players he wants, Manchester United will win the title at a canter!
Only David De Gea, Phil Jones, Juan Mata and Robin van Persie remain from the current Manchester United squad and you can imagine Wayne Rooney won’t be too happy if he can’t get a place in LVG’s starting XI.
Mats Hummels and Luke Shaw would certainly boost an ailing defence and both players are very possible signings. William Carvalho from Sporting Lisbon as well.
But, the likes of Toni Kroos, Thomas Muller and Edinson Cavani may be a little more difficult.
Especially as Cavani now wants a central role and Bayern are hugely unlikely to shift two players from their first team squad to Old Trafford…
- Updated: May 4, 2014